Kawaii Kara Kimi Ga Warui - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

dang... i mean... it was kinda cute ngl....
but taiki is still kinda trashy for doing all that ah.......😔🤧

I still don't like Taiki, just because Yuki makes a cute expression, isn't a valid excuse for lowering his self esteem and making him suffer so much......

Wait, what just happened? That's it? It's that simple? Wut? Seriously?

I still don't like taiki tho, he's still a jerk for this and that. It hurts to read this one but I'mma continue, thanks for scanlating this one. Perhaps there will be a better character development for both them especially for that so called childhood friend. Ugh.

Now I need to cleanse my soul and heart with Kurodachi😌

Thank god taiki's not as A hole lmao i was so worried about yukito this whole chapter im glad its not but then again i wonder , who'se natsuna's bf? Its not that importhan kind of question but still curious , and so natsuna and yukito are siblings and taiki is natsuna and yuki's cousin so does that mean yuki and taiki is dating as like a i dont know ;; blood relative (??)

FUCK YOU TAIKI, he literally could say from the start " Im N0t DattInG nAtSunAA" , natsuna is already dating someone, the teacher? ok cool, is her life, no need to make yuki feel bad u jackass

Fed-Kun's army
I don't like Taiki at all. He fed the guy's insecurities and enjoyed it. It's one thing to enjoy a bit if teasing with your partner and immediately correct the situation but letting that misunderstanding go on for so long and relishing in it is beyond horrible. The guy thought he was his sister's replacement and felt horrible...was it worth his suffering just to feel loved because the guy is suffering because of you ?

This story is horrible honestly

Taiki’s the horrible one yet he blames yuki for it... I had hoped that Akou (the second guy) made a move on Yuki first, making Yuki comfortable with him, so that Taiki really reap what he sow...

Saw that coming a mile away. All in all, I'm okay with this couple. Out of the three, it's Natsuna who comes out clean in this. Taiki has his sadistic streak in him where he enjoys bullying and messing around with Yukito while Yukito was okay with participating in what he thought was an adulterous affair. Those two are a hot mess. Now that the new guy came in and said his piece about who Taiki likes, I wonder if Natsuna is going to go interrogate Taiki and maybe beat his ass so he doesn't do anything funny to her precious little bro. LOL.

i feel like taiki's behavior is one foot on the line of toxicity... or is it. anyhow I don't see this ship as healthy. not the worst but not cute at all.

Nuh-uh, just read the first few pages and it ain't good chief. I thought this was gonna be a cute story. T^T Regardless, Imma keep going I NEED to see how this ends.

I'm so glad so many people aren't taken in by Taiki's half-assed attempt of reasoning. I don't like how he lowered Yuki's self-esteem and made him feel miserable but still got the guy. At least he realised about the "I reap what I sow" thing but even then expect that Yuki shouldn't talk to the other guy. On top of that the "You're Cute So It's Your Fault" line still gives me "She asked for it" vibes... I hope he truly reaps what he sows via the other guy (although we know he's gonna be end game anyways) or gets some character development to be less of an A-Hole.

Fed-Kun's army
Taiki : *explaining how he actually likes Yuki, but still proceed to act like a jerk just to see Yuki's cute side or whatever*
Me : "I'm supporting that next class guy."

This chapter feels like the artist got backlashes from readers and decides to justify Taiki's actions by explaining his reasons. (This is my opinion, pure guess. )

Still, Taiki is manipulative and possessive. HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING THE WHOLE TIME. Very scary...But on the other hand, they are still high school kids. Hopefully, they grow.

Seriously praying that Akou's involvement goes as planned so Natsuna beats Taiki's ass so he can show Yukito he can be loved on his own without any of the bulllying. Akou feels like a wayyy better love interest for Yukito in almost every way to y'know actually help him with his image issues.

I think that Akou guy is really shady too. Especially after this chapter.

The sad thing about all of this is Yuki isn't ok after all that. Like, he already felt he's not as good as Natsu and Taiki because of their achievements and the difference in their reputations (it's also so sad that the two of them confide in each other but totally leave Yuki out). But now the guy he's with instead of making him feel better about himself and loved, he toyed with him and made him feel worthless. You don't develop healthily after that.

I feel like this is the norm for BL

@penguinslovesnow Yuki at least thought none of it as real and thought he was helping them in the long run become a couple. Believable because unlike Taiki, he's completely blinded by his emotions. It's not like he plans dates with Taiki; Taiki comes on to him and starts kissing him out of the blue. And Taiki did all that to manipulate Yuki's emotions

@Ceereus
Personally speaking, doing intimate stuff like they've been doing is definitely NOT helping Natsuna and Taiki's supposed relationship. Anyone with common sense should realize that. From my perspective, I just thought he was rationalizing what he was doing to give himself an excuse to be with Taiki because he loved him so much. And regardless of whether or not he was planning to date Taiki, Yukita was still playing the role of a third party (as far as he was aware) which should be a big nono. While Taiki played a part in initiating, Yukita also needs to take responsibility for himself too for accepting. I just can't give Yukita a pass on this even if Taiki had the advantage of using his love for him. If Natsuna and Taiki truly had a real relationship, she would have been hurt by the both of them regardless of how well intentioned Yukita is. That's just how I see it.

@penguinslovesnow It's not that I think you're wrong but my impression was Yuki thought they weren't dating yet and it was his last chance to receive affection from Taiki. All could have been avoided if Natsu confided in her brother. I'm not exactly thinking Yuki is innocent but he wasn't being calculating, he was more a victim of the convoluted plot and probably assuming Taiki is straight anyway

@Ceereus
Overall, I think we mostly see eye to eye on things. However, I personally think Natsuna and Taiki's relationship was way too murky for Yukita to make an assumption that they weren't dating yet considering all the rumors flying around and how neither of them were denying it until now. The responsible thing would have been for Yukita to full stop reject Taiki and have him clarify things. I think that's the only part where we disagree. Otherwise, nice discussion so far. I'm pretty happy it's been civil. :)

Idc about yall, this drama is what makes it GOOD for me. If taiki just say "haha im not dating natsuna, i love you yukito. :D" and yukito just say "oh haha i also love you taiki! :D" ~ the end ~

THIS STORY WONT EVEN EXIST??? IT WILL BE JUST ONE SHOT.

I won't say what taiki did was right, but it is what made the story more interesting, not just flat out love confession and then R18 scenes. Personally I really like it this way than the boring way. Or maybe I'm just tired of fluff stories. Don't know.

8/10. Unique plot and characters.

Users who are viewing this thread