Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

WAS THAT A RED ALERT 2 REFERENCE ? this mangaka has good taste in games! glad to sea someone who isnt a console pleb!

Dex-chan lover
Re-education for the Fujoshi friend, Discipline for the bad loli who wants slave, and reward for the sex slave masochistic senpai. Please.

Oh, and give the loli stalker her lolicon. Everyone wins. o/

Fed-Kun's army
This series is actually so good that I laughed on the absurdity each chapter. I just love the way MC snaps the heck out of his mind and just immediately says "let's get married" to a damn Sagiri look-alike right after they meet lol.

Dex-chan lover
So he can say that she loves a random loli-girl but not to a proper one which he had some time to merge their common hobbies with huh...

Dex-chan lover
Someone should introduce her to the concept of genderswap. Also, were those kirovs? I didn't know japaneze liked classic RTS games.

Blackmailing, assaulted rape, using someone as a character without their consent. Oh boi, these girls are way more illegal, than I thought and should been put into jail. Considering all of the story yet: Go for the Senpai, she's at least your pet..unless you like being an m than well.. I am outta words.

Banned
what this manga needs is a heavy dose of domestic violence from the mc, thatd sort out everything

Users who are viewing this thread