Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Fed-Kun's army
the shitstain that is paypal refuses to work in my country. provide alternative payment method, and i i'll gladly help

Aggregator gang
I think mc likes senpai the most which is great since i only like her and the sis.

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123
Dude I think masochist was already infected, it was sadism bitch who was contaminated with the horrible disease known as fujoshi syndrome.

Dex-chan lover
@chilzhul
Where's your avatar from? I believe it was something about "could not win against cock". ?

@Echonic
I see. Even without fujo disease sadist girl gives me the creeps.

Fed-Kun's army
If I'm being honest I can only deal with fujoshis if they're the type that doesn't try to push their hobbies onto other people....... when they are that type they generally disgust and piss me off.

Dex-chan lover
With every girl beign such a giant pervert, the dude should just come out and ask who the hell left their panties for him.

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123
The Sado girl looks like a little girl.. and wants to make guys her slaves, and drools over gay fiction seriously who in tarnation thought that it was a good idea to have such an unattractive character.

Group Leader
@wildfire_desu Other option is they could try a patreon, I'd directly message the group/uploader to get into contact with them about donation options.

If they're like a lot of people they typically buy through amazon and thus you could gift them amazon.jp gift cards.

Dex-chan lover
I don't believe the new girl just simply has a smell fetish. That seems a bit clean. Either way, I guess we will see.

So far, my list of best to worst is Masochist->Loli(since she is odd for another)->Sister(Waiting on her fetish to be revealed)->Fujoshi(If only she was less Tsun)->Sadist(if only she just didn't exist).

Teacher is a strong suspect for wanting younger guys though. Hmm.

Users who are viewing this thread