Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
It's getting boring tbh.

I don't expect much from "shounen harem ecchi".
But this one is literally amusing garbage to watch.

Also for people who wanted to donate.

PayPal really isn't the best way to donate.

First PayPal reject low price fund.
2nd the fund is likely to be held.
3rd it'll risk the scan team as someone may refute it and take away the money leaving you working without getting paid.
4th PayPal is an ass, you still need 5 bucks to send fund.

Can we use a fucking Patreon or something.

Fed-Kun's army
Just fuck already, you siblings. I bet the imouto masturbates with her oniichan's pantsu every night.

Dex-chan lover
*page 10* god damn it i no longer can look at cake the same look again :(

Fed-Kun's army
It would be an interesting turn of events if mc just snapped the shit out off it, he looks pretty chill and just reacts to the moment but it could be a fun thing if he just snapped really hard without any moment notice and turn them all 3 gals down at the same time...

PS: concerning the scanlation group
I would prefer to use patreon(I can't help at the moment thou, rl shit on my back this days)....do they even have a website? I searched on the web and didn't find anything worth it, just external manga sites that have works of them...

Double-page supporter
Oh boy, another weirdo... At least this time the facade is dropping real fast

Dex-chan lover
This guy is a legend, he'll end up making a twisted harem out of the entire school eventually lol

It might be the sister but he won't even look into it. He might as well just ask the girls if he really wanted to know. It'll be good for his sanity if this nightmare would end.

@Callidus Cmon, most of the girls are completely fine. MC holds a very toxic idea of the perfect girl. Im pretty sure the message of this anime is that we all have our weird quirks.

Aggregator gang
@Vahlokdotiid I agree, everyone has weird quirks and he does have a bad idea of the perfect girl, however he isn't a pussy for not wanting them. I will disagree that the girls are completely fine when they're forcing him to be apart of their fetishes when he makes it obvious to them that he doesn't like it. That's where the abuse comes in. If a girl forced you to the ground and took a shit on your chest, saying that you have to accept it because it's her fetish, would you not respond in the same way as the MC?

Fed-Kun's army
Lol at this point the loli who looked like Sagiri seems the most normal and the only way. She even got him to talk about his secrets and such, making them actually closer than any of the harem candidates.

But seriously, that fujo girl infects everyone....

Users who are viewing this thread