Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
man i really hate this MC there 2 girls in my point are the best girls big boobs girl who wants to be his pet and smell fetish girl and MC want a normal girlfriend?
i don't know what to say anymore useless MC? no bull MC?...sigh fuck it going to keep reading and hope he hit by a truck

Dex-chan lover
DONT
STICK
YOUR
DICK
IN
CRAZY
kv7bwmkwm8ry.jpg

Aggregator gang
@ZeroWWE Agreed, I only read these things in the hope of the MC getting NTR'd. And I don't even like NTR.

Lmao, the creepiest and biggest bitch in the story is mad because he doesn't notice her "feelings". Even the "sadistic" loli is a better heroine than this freak.

Despite me despising yaoi, I'd sit through it if it means the mc got with the guy she is basing her disgusting delusions on; just to see her get cucked so bad she goes insane. Would be hilarious to see.

Anyway, the masochistic chick still seems the best choice. Simply because I feel she isn't as crazy as the smell fetish girl, and he can, if done correctly, still help her indulge and not get into some crazy shit.

Aggregator gang
you guys miss the point, forget about they guy, it's all about the girls and the dumb shit they find themselves in
oh, and the occasional erotic thing

Dex-chan lover
Ah, same artist for Magika no Kenshi to Shoukan Maou. Now I know why it seems familiar.

I feel like an outsider here, but I do like the Fujoshi and the Vice the most, for some reason.
I mean, I don't care much if someone would draw smut of me, so she's the sanest of all for me.
And the Vice is simply the cutest of the bunch..... and while the kouhai is cute too, that stops when she opens her mouth.

I'm curious how the anime will even play out.

MD@Home
Too bad about the smell fetish girl almost raping the MC, I'm not saying that fetish is my thing but I would not at all rule out a relationship just because of it either. Oh well...
(And the fujoshi has serious issues also, but what else is new...)

Fed-Kun's army
Smell fetish isn't so bad but anytime drugs get used that girl becomes instant trash in my eyes. Masochist seems like the best choice then the fujo I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Oblivious? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You do know it was and still is your fault right?! Since you told him he is not the one you like he will obviously think he is not the guy you like!!! XD

Users who are viewing this thread