Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

It annoys me when commenters say that the MC in every harem story is always dense. But in this case, yeah, he sure is.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean girl, you're digging your own grave by making things that your guy clearly hates and giving him weird signals. Also the smell fetish girl is crazy, drugs?

Also at this point I'm just supporting him stealing Sagiri's (loli in a damn jacket with same hair) heart away.

Aggregator gang
How oblivious can you be? Girl if you keep creeping him out with your fujoshi crap of course he won't even think of you in that way!!!

Goddamn these translators are so annoying. Hey dumpster fire scans staff if youre reading this, stop translating the dialogue into "le funny quirky words XDxdXD" and just translate the manga normally. Youre not funny, just cringy and annoying.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, tsundere are confusing. I can't say MC is dense with what usually happens around him.

Ok but like just pick a girl already. At this rate his harem will be in the 100s before the manga finishes.

Damn this musta been the spiciest chapter yet. Not only did he have one girl trying to pull his boxers off him but another one was on his lap about to kiss him just a few pages later

Double-page supporter
I actually don't blame this mc for being dense since in this manga he's surrounded by hardcore perverts. also if you really want him then just tell him jeez girls with their "hints"

Users who are viewing this thread