Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Fed-Kun's army
I bet he thinks she s using the ribbon to look mature and said no cause of legal reasons he can t date her.

I'm a bid sad she couldn't win him over, but if that's his rule it's fine, but I also think it's dumb to not consider someone for a relationship over something so dumb.

Dex-chan lover
BOIIIII!!!! THAT'S NOT HOW BEING A LOLICON WORKS!!!

It's not about ages, it's about loving a CUTE, SMOL, SOFT AND FLUFFY LOOKING girl.

Fed-Kun's army
This guy isn't just a lolicon but a shitty hipster lolicon... gatekeeping a not even legal loli...

Double-page supporter
Legal loli is the best you dumbass, I don't understand why he should stick with his criminal taste.

Lol at everyone who raged on Shouma. This manga has already established that:
1. Everybody who's relevant to the manga except MC is hardcore perverts.
2. Shouma was highly implied to be a pedo, not just having a lolita fetish. Told since chapters ago.

And ya'll expected him to compromise and bend his pedophilic whims? Seriously, laughed so hard at both the chapter's punchline and the comment section. Gotta say, poor Koharu though. Time to switch from Shouma to MC?

Honesty this feels like the prologue of Chrono Clock.. fuck, Keiki protect the loli!

I can only hope that he's turning her down, not because she's to old, but rather that he feels bad for judging her as a loli and not as a person.

Double-page supporter
This is really stupid. Like, mild KanoKari levels of stupid.

And as I've always understood it, Loli != under-aged / younger than x. Dude's just a pedophile / hebephile.

Users who are viewing this thread