Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Wtf, mans is beta af. Bro just rip the manga out of her hands and destroy it like...wtf???? Honestly hate MC's like that, they're just so stupid.

Aggregator gang
The guy dodged a bullet, but now facing another one.
That 2 choices remind me of Noucome again.

Dex-chan lover
@RiceFarmerVN

Oh, I know. I've been reading the LN translations and Mao always chickens out when she lets her true feelings show. I can't blame Keiki for not realizing how she feels because she pulls the same act *every* time.

This MC is such a dumbass. He could have just taken the BL manga off her. Even if he couldn't, letting his imouto see it is far less worse than dressing up in a bunny girl outfit and letting someone take pictures.

@Greatninja3 - I guess that's fair. I'm just saying that out of the S&M girls, sadist chick (to me) is the least likable, lol.

Fed-Kun's army
TFW you don’t immediately propose to Senpai when she first “confesses” to you.

Idk what my fetishes are, I’m pretty sure any living heterosexual male that had a girl like her even willing to talk to them let alone was madly in love with them would stop looking for “Cinderella” smh cmon dude

Double-page supporter
People in this thread being like "JUST TAKE THE MANGA". Like, yeah it is a dumb thing because his sister probably wouldn't care. But assuming she did care, if he took the manga then sadist girl would have just got another copy

Dex-chan lover
I can't tell if MC's sister is low-key a complete lunatic, or actually grounded and reasonable.

Dex-chan lover
How fast is the sister to hear a scream and open the door simultaneously?
She was waiting for an excuse to open the door while waiting near IMO

Users who are viewing this thread