Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 6 Ch. 34

With a name like Mizuha it’s appropriate that he would find out at a swimming pool (mizu =water). She was always my first guess, for various reasons but mostly because he ruled her out immediately without a second thought.

I prefer the manga artist though. Do I remember right that she’s his childhood friend? That’s the flag of destiny. Too bad for her she didn’t have the guts to confess for real. That’s like saying I like you but not enough to take the risk of confessing first.

If this were any other manga, this development would be dumb. Siscon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else.

Hell yes, we're finally close to catch up to the point where the anime ended! I hope this manga keeps going on for a long time or I will feel betrayed.

Tokihara was my clear favorite girl for most of it, but man, Mizuha is really something too!

@speedowagon24
Well it's their loss...i understand it's a spoiler if the source is only one and that is the LN but now there is also the anime ver of it..and easy to access that is rather you read the LN and wait translation..

Dex-chan lover
My dick's telling me Yuika is best girl
My heart's telling me it's Nanjou
Plot is telling me it's Mizuha

What a predicament

@obsidianpassion
Yep, not thing much, just the usual: reveal the cinderella. Happy ending, which I usually call a cliffhanger when I'm not satisfied with the ending =)))

Dex-chan lover
Don't know why anyone thinks this is ending just yet when they haven't even revealed Mizuha's kink.

Users who are viewing this thread