Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 6 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
I wanna act like I'm surprised but I sadly can't. Still based MC and based author for this

l a d i e s a n d g e n t l e m e n , w e g o t h e r .

... and here I was, thinking that they had forgotten all about the main plot.

Dex-chan lover
So Keiki commented on both Sayuki being a big maso and wanting to be his pet as well as on Mao being a Fujoshi doujin artist, wanting him as BL fodder but not on Yuika being a big sadist and wanting him as her slave? Hmmmm.

@goarachnidlaser
Well their birthdays are only 5 months apart, so at best they could've been half siblings with different mothers, but iirc Mizuha was adopted at an earlyish age and it seems only she herself actually remembers that, Keiki just forgot about that.

lol this translation "Simpai". And c'mon who didn't see this coming like 20 chapters back? So does this mean the manga is going to wrap up?

oh ffs LOL i mean the sis was the obvious answer for sure but damn i was hopping it wouldnt be her. Im more of a Dom so the big boob slave girl would totally be my pick regardless of the truth

Dex-chan lover
So per the rules, the winner gets to order him to do whatever she wants...

NEXT CHAPTER'S GONNA BE GOOD

MD@Home
So how did he find out...? Am I missing something, or will it only be revealed in the next chapter?

Lol

1. Best girl was always the sister.

2. So he can flip her skirt but he can't do that to any of the other girls to find out?

Users who are viewing this thread