Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka?

Double-page supporter
To all the fools who were deceived by the beast, Yuika.

It is not too late to return to the side of the light. To the side of Sayuki senpai, the true best girl, and to cast aside your lust for lolis. Sayuki senpai will forgive; she will shower you with kindness, and she will shower you with love, so long as you cast aside the foul succubus Yuika from your heart.

The Church of Sayuki accepts all. Just remember to pet her from time to time.

This reminds me a lot of another series CHuN illustrated Shinigami-sama to 4-nin no Kanojo in terms of the girls hidden sides.

Dex-chan lover
This thing is going places, and I dont think i can follow along willingly!

Group Leader
Judging by the first chapter, I'm going to say that the
third one, nanjuu or whatever her name was, is likely just plainly a tsundere, so I think she'll be the least important character in this story.

Holy Motherfishing Fish ? , For Fish Sake , this manga is one of hidden raw gem ...

This starts as a boring romcom , but when i read it in one go , all the fishing hell's break loose , insta follow ?

I hope the author-sensei is always blessed with good health so he/she may continue to polish this raw gem into a perfect beautiful gem .

Thanks dumpster fire scans ??, i am just a poor salaryman so i can only offer you a prayer so that God will give you all well being , in order to finish this Holy Task .

Man.. this manga keep surprising me ?

Can't trust anyone at all, the twist is funny as hell.

Now I'm suspect his friend might turn out to be the guy who put panties letter on the MC desk the whole time.

because why not ?

Dex-chan lover
This manga, fucking hilarious.

It's an unwanted harem, with a capable MC. Can't wait to see how it all plays out.

Now I'm suspect his friend might turn out to be the guy who put panties letter on the MC desk the whole time.

because why not ?

Because this is not yaoi , if so it maybe a form of bullying / trolling etc .

I will guess inb4 the truth revealed . The panties owner is the imouto .

But man , if i was him , i will take the kouhai's offer and subdue her into submission , i mean she is flat and cute and is a loli and more . I wonder what kind of face she will make if i can subdue her . ?

Group Leader
As a proofer, and after only reading the 1st chapter, the script bothers me..................

Dex-chan lover
Cant fool me, she’s also crazy isnt she?

Tbh Sayuki-senpai is the best option if he’s forced to choose ;d and she got the most scenes so far

Users who are viewing this thread