Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka?

@kai-nagami That is my biggest problem with this manga. It is funny and good while also annoying. He seems to not want to interact with any of the girls yet at the same time desperately wants to know if they are his cinderella. Does that mean if one of them were that he will suddenly want to do the kinky things they request? If he wouldn't then what is the point of looking for her when you don't want to know the answer. It should be dropped by this point and slowly build a harem because it serves no purpose to the story at all. It's not just one closet pervert unsure of other closet perverts because their closets may be deeper than his but he ends up noticing his closet has a door in the back.

@BraveHeartedHero I am guessing the Cinderella is his sister since she seems to be a bro-con and so this annoying contrivance will get drawn out. I agree with you that the panty thing should have been resolved by now. I would have had the story go as follows: Arc 1 Panty-Cinderella story complete, Act 2 Harem is go! I am figuring that once the Cinderella is revealed the story will end which is really a waste imho.

Double-page supporter
@SemiNoodle massive spoiler
I had guessed that back from the start when he ignored her as a suspect.
Plus she's a double pervert. Not only a bro con, but he also ignored just why Panty Cinderella would leave her panties ...

Dex-chan lover
Just here for CHuN. The translation helps the otherwise bland writing.

Hotter than a shota between two onee-chans...OK, that got a laugh. Nice one translators.

Users who are viewing this thread