Kedamono Bitch

I thought the protag is a tomboyish girl , its actually a guy . Sorry but BL is not my taste

The art amazing the story so cute the uke is izaya ... I really enjoyed reading this ... Soon will be rereadijng it again XD ... Thanks for upload and translating this XD

Can wait for sequal or more manga for the same author :33

Update:: rereading it ... This is masterpiece XD

Dex-chan lover
WHAT EVEN IS THIS GENRE!!!

I will never look at ONE page.

*Goes red*

Wow. This is... very hot.

I just think the pace is a bit too fast for my tastes, and this story would have been better if it had been spread out on double the amount of chapters it got.

@Mchelsing, the summary of this story clearly uses 'he' for the protagonist. There's also a Yaoi tag, though maybe the tag hadn't been added yet when you checked the story out. Nevertheless, please read summaries in the future. That way you won't have to complain you didn't know a story was BL or some other trope/genre you dislike.

@seshat lol replying to 10 old month comment . There is no yaoi tag when i was reading it, there is also no summary back then. also thx to remind me to this wtf !!!

Bölüm için ellerinize sağlık yeni bölümü sabırsızlıkla bekliyorum

Hayvan insan öpüşmesi de gördüm yaoi evreninde daha neler olacak bilemiyorum dnndkdj

Köpek s2şi var ama iyi seri. Bi ara tokyo gyoul daki dayı da geliyo. Sarıyo yani

Beklentimin baya üstündeydi şahsen çok tatlı bir hikaye olduğunu düşünüyorum okumanızı tavsiye ederim 🥺 çeviri ve edit için teşekkür ederim ♥️

Users who are viewing this thread