Kedamonotachi no Jikan ~Kyouisonshou Kougun~

This is pretty depressing. Both of them are victims of sexual violence committed by their own parents. While the guy certainly did the wrong thing by abducting her, he is also of unsound mind due to the years of abuse his mother made him went through. The girl is actually rather strong considering she was also subjected to rape by her own father and her mother doesn't even care about protecting her.

Weird, when I search online for anything about this series, the author, or the publisher I get nothing but this page. Does this exist?

@cjopaze

This is the author's twitter: https://twitter.com/wspeak1984bro

Also, the manga can be read on paid Japanese websites (with links provided on the author's twitter)
However, in terms of reading it for free online, even if it's untranslated, I couldn't find anything.

I'm interested in the story (even though it's so messed up lol), so I hope someone picks it up.

I don’t know the story since I don’t know chinese, but man would I wish there is an actual hentai for this.

好喜欢这个剧情啊!代入女主真的是又虐又想继续往下看!原生家庭对一个人的影响太大了。谢谢汉化~
对男主情感复杂,看到后面真的心疼他,当然害怕他也是真的。感觉他已经彻底坏掉了……
真希望不是bad end,但不祥的预感越来越强烈了TAT

So this is so weird messed up but interesting. Does anybody know any groups that would consider picking this up (I’m mostly on discord for Josei romance and Shōnen groups). I was so intrigued I ended up getting Japanese chapters because it’s up to 17. This thing is wild but I don’t understand the Chinese or Japanese!

超级无敌喜欢女主的性格啊!有勇有谋!我对男主又害怕又唏嘘,就像之前感觉的那样,他彻底坏掉了。不知道后续如何,但希望女主能反杀或者驯服男主

I will release in english, although I am part of no group. I simply wanna make it available. I need someone to proofread plz send message~

Users who are viewing this thread