Keikenchi Chochiku de Nonbiri Shoushin Ryokou ~Yuusha to Koibito ni Tsuihou sareta Senshi no Mujikaku zama~ - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious about the selection criteria for being a hero....im hoping that stricter personality check would be needed
The word they use is "yuusha". When literally translated it means "brave one". So basically, all a yuusha is, is a brave or capable individual or warrior. Can also be translated as a bravo, or in the context of Native American "Braves" being a similar to "warrior".

This also means that being a good or moral person isn't a part of it. Especially since we see that it is a title bestowed by the king.

An "eiyuu" is closer to a "hero" in how we recognize it; being good and moral, merciful but swift in justice.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I mght have forgotten but why is he not in any rush to find the other group to save the girls? He looks like he is having a lot of fun while the bitchhero continue to abuse his friends.

Dex-chan lover
I have an odd feeling that the author has a hard-on for drawing wicked, mad, evil characters - and when he is done with fapping to his "evil hero" creation, he draws the rest - as lately all the females are more or less just objects without much of "quality" to them, slightly more "worked on" if they are drawn as a "sex" object like the slave elf or the one hero imagined he will get and fuck.

Dex-chan lover
Don't forget, this chapter ended with the hero's party presumably going through a teleportation circle to another ruin. Sain's probably gonna show up and get pushed away by the elves, but still not meet the MC, so this can be dragged out forever.
I sure hope he we finally get our confrontation but my guess is he will use his power to mind control and kidnap an elf, maybe even that black haired one and the MC will have to go after them. The author will continue this wild goose chase for longer, is my bet.

Users who are viewing this thread