Keikenchi Chochiku de Nonbiri Shoushin Ryokou ~Yuusha to Koibito ni Tsuihou sareta Senshi no Mujikaku zama~

Double-page supporter
Basically: "Sono Mono. Nochi ni... " (The novel, the manga is too serious). Lighthearted, harem for no reason, NTR at the beginning, OP for no reason.

Hey, anyone who has read the novel: please spoil it for me, I need to know why he got kicked out of the party and if his former fiancee eventually realizes her mistake and apologizes to him

Anybody that want to know what happen after
the party is being brainwashed by the hero and the fiancée is actually a demon lord

Fed-Kun's army
One of my favorite now, can't wait to see chapter 60-84 get adapted in Manga and MC get his revenge

3/10 fantasy

This is a solid 3 close to 2 fantasy manga. Same generic kicked out of party trope only to find out that the mc is close to/ almost God level op and for some reason resorts to slavery for a lover. Would be fine if it wasn't for the ntr mind control opening chapter that makes the rest of the read super hard and a literal slug fest, especially when they go back to the literal scum doing really nasty stuff. At least with normal fantasy manga of this genre they make the entire party shitty and they wrap it up quick or we only here what happens to the other party through hints and rumors that the mc hears but this is real rough. Like REAL rough.

If you can push through it, good on you but everytime I see this get updated I pray the chapter doesn't focus on the other party or they wrap it because I don't think I could stand seeing the antics of shithead antag for another page.

tldr: generic fantasy kicked out of party tropes except, the villain is a literal hentai ugly bastard.

The only part that I am unsatisfied with is the betrayal part where the protagonist's girl was controlled and made to betray him. It seems unfair to call her a traitor since she was being controlled. If there were condition involved for demonic eye to control someone like feeling of resentment toward someone or something like that it would have been a bit good. Here its a full blown NTR.

Users who are viewing this thread