Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai Suru Hanashi - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is talking about how they're just repeating the jelousy arc, and here I am, just confused as fuck, cause, I don't even know if they have been doing this for the past few chapters or only this chapter just now.

It was only until I read to the part where they're talking about accepting their past that I was like: Wait, I thought we went over this already, well, it was weird for them to bring back this bit for like 2 pages and then resolve it right away.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly forgot about that meeting in the storage room, and I can't believe that was never brought up to Runa before until now. Glad that was used as a point to prove MC's feelings and devotion to her, and yeah, he had a point, if his past with Maria is that much of a problem for her, they should stop dating.

Don't know when Runa started saying 'the past doesn't matter' (when honestly it does for a lot of cases, but that's just me), but yeah, probably shouldn't be a hypocrite and try to follow her own advice. Hopefully this puts an end to the Maria-conflict arc.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly forgot about that meeting in the storage room, and I can't believe that was never brought up to Runa before until now. Glad that was used as a point to prove MC's feelings and devotion to her, and yeah, he had a point, if his past with Maria is that much of a problem for her, they should stop dating.

Don't know when Runa started saying 'the past doesn't matter' (when honestly it does for a lot of cases, but that's just me), but yeah, probably shouldn't be a hypocrite and try to follow her own advice. Hopefully this puts an end to the Maria-conflict arc.
See, your second paragraph applies to a lot of people in general. Not just in this manga.

Supporter
They need to ask a certain question:
VoXuJ1e.png
Share the wealth, friend.

Dex-chan lover
In this manga, Ryuuto is the character I like least, but I still like him a lot. What I'm saying is that I love every character

Group Leader
Im sorry I just cant get over the fact that she basically doesn't care about maria being assulted

and its nice that they talked but this is like third time author has done this pointelss drama thing, whenever there is nothing going on DRAMA BAM, can I belive he wont do it the fourth time, honestly maybe its time to drop this for real this time
I was thinking maybe she didn't process that information mentally cuz she's fixated on her insecurities, but no, she even brought up MC possibly being with Maria while she was being molested as some sort of slight against the MC...

Users who are viewing this thread