Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
He is starting to massively piss me off, along with this whole forced drama, author doesnt know what to do anymore, so lets insert forced drama for the third time, honestly im giving this 3 more chapters, and even after that if they do this forced drama shit again im droping

Dex-chan lover
He is starting to massively piss me off, along with this whole forced drama, author doesnt know what to do anymore, so lets insert forced drama for the third time, honestly im giving this 3 more chapters, and even after that if they do this forced drama shit again im droping
Drop it, lest the Keikenzumi defenders whine at you about it.

Dex-chan lover
Why is she having doubts again? After everything that’s happened and how much effort he has put in the relationship she should see by now how much he loves her
I agree with that 100%, but also kinda understand her, there is a limit to being a good guy, to go out of your way to be alone with the girl who likes you just to comfort her is crazy, thats not goodnes anymore, I wouldnt overreact like her but definitely wouldn't be comfortable with my gf doing the same

Dex-chan lover
The manga is spinning its wheels now and I'm not sure why. It doesn't need to rehash the same tired love triangle melodrama to advance the plot, there's no new character development taking place, and the relationship dynamics aren't spicy or even particularly interesting enough to keep doing over again. The editor really needs to step in; I can't imagine this nothingburger plot is expanding or even retaining readership.

Supporter
Wtf was this chapter, It feels like i skipped some 5 other chapters to justify any of this drama
It felt like Runa forgot every single thing shes been saying for the past 8 chapters
And MC is Just stupid, he did the exact same thing that made Runa mad before wtf
Im seriously considering dropping depending on How this mess gets solved

Dex-chan lover
man u really ran after her huh such an idiotic character maybe worse than kazuha

Double-page supporter
The sister is a character that shouldn't exist. The unique charm of someone experienced dating someone who is having their first time is no longer being appealed in the manga. Its straight up used for forced drama with family problem as the main focus with a bitch of a sister who plays the victim when she make things worse herself. First love argument is valid but at this point mc is dumb af you dont need experience to realise you should prioritise your gf and know that the sister has a problem.

Dex-chan lover
Surprise NTR Arc by best Friend, who could've seen that one coming 😏

Wtf was this chapter, It feels like i skipped some 5 other chapters to justify any of this drama
It felt like Runa forgot every single thing shes been saying for the past 8 chapters
And MC is Just stupid, he did the exact same thing that made Runa mad before wtf
Im seriously considering dropping depending on How this mess gets solved
True, its been jumping way too hard between Events without any connection to each other, but her saying they should maybe break up because they don't like the same pamphlet had me cracking up 🤣

Then again, both fucked up pretty hard, though personally i think Runa did worse in distancing herself and meeting another guy outside school and do god knows what, she should've at least broken up before, though I'm not playing down how stupid MC is cause man he be hella stupid 😮‍💨

Dex-chan lover
GF: Encourages BF to be honest.
GF: Asks BF serious question and leaves without giving him chance to answer honestly.

I'm trying not to take sides here, MC kind of had it coming, even though he's just trying to help rekindle the sisters' relationship, and I don't know what limits you have to take to be 'good' to everyone around you, but godDAMMIT, if a woman encourages a man to be honest, they need to take accountability and take the critique. They're otherwise causing unnecessary drama the man doesn't need.

Men can't take women's words seriously anymore because of shit like this.

Users who are viewing this thread