Keizoku wa Maryoku Nari - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Dark dude has no idea the pain he went through in the dungeon.

How would he like it if his best family member died in front of him? Not nice.

Lmao the Half-Goth Prince is already trying to lay into Haircut Forster.

I can't wait for the next chapter of Haircut Forster and the Sorta-Sus Stoner!

Aggregator gang
Bold to talk shit to a kid who has the power to fuck up a kingdom all by himself lloll yet alone his overall social status probably higher than the principal of this magic school

Dex-chan lover
Author insulting the readers with this shit character...

Double-page supporter
Lol, time for some good old nepotism. Sherry complain to her father and get him fired!

Dex-chan lover
Insulting a kid... so easy to make your ego much greater but actually your just trash.

Dex-chan lover
Well, you don't see "villainous transgender vampire" as a character everyday. So good on the author for, at the very least, venturing out a little when it comes to cartoon villains.

Dex-chan lover
Argh, not another stupid bullying teacher without any class.
And this one is already giving loser vibes.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes insult the grandson of the hero. In front of the princess . Totaly not stupid.
And we already see à fat kid who appear blond. So fat noble and à "thing" as the professor. More cliche in one chapter pls

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine being so insecure trash of a teacher that the first thing you do is to publicly insult one of your students during lesson...

Yeah kinda hard to believe a guy like him is not fired before. Also it's not like our protagonist doesn't have any influence regarding his friends/family, regardless the rumors of his skills/magic. The guy is on very close terms even with the King..

Very stupid move from that teacher.

Double-page supporter
It's not good to judge a book by its cover.
The teacher might be a new harem member once they learn the joy of getting off by the MC.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't remember what this series was about so I reread the summary and a couple of pages and I thought, damn, this is boring, I'm gonna drop this.
Then I remembered one that he constantly gives orgasms to girls and his grandfather turned into a loli and and I am again interested.

Users who are viewing this thread