Kekkaishi e no Tensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F Yeah which can kinda suck since its 100% spoilers. They really should implement a spoiler tag system of some kind. Seeing the sexual violence or tragedy tag on something before any of that has even been foreshadowed in the story can be jarring.

Fed-Kun's army
i guess i will still read this but
if spoilers can be believed around 20 chapters in everyone but the mc dies and it becomes yet another garbage harem isekai

Double-page supporter
I really hope this translation team translates more than the first chapter. If you look on their group page, they have a bunch of chapter 1s translated but hardly any chapter 2+s, which is scary cause this looks like a good series that I want to keep reading lol

Dex-chan lover
hmm.. can we think of the other things like.. the husband is impotent or something?
i mean.. it said 'unable to bare a child' not miscarriage or something similar.. isn't that the husband's side fault?

I am but a simple reader. I see Isekai I follow. I believe if I follow thousands, one will finish with plot in my life time.

@kuzunagi13 It could be either of them being sterile/barren or just having incompatible genes/blood-types, unless Appraisal can tell them definitively there's probably no way to check in this time period unless the husband already has children with someone else.

Supporter
@DaGoauld I am a fellow believer of this. The one true Isekai will appear one day to complete what the others could not.

I wish that the author did their due diligence when it comes to the value of young slaves. Young slaves had a very low chance of running away or killing the masters and were very useful when growing up together with the child of the household. They tend to be much more loyal and were worth a lot in the times of the Roman era.

This looks like a lazy premise. Let's hope that the author is better at sculpting a narrative than research or history.

@MooMeat , also why MC is suprise that he's well treated? His destined role is to be the shield for the master of the household, he's literally trained to be the very last line of defense, the personal bodyguard who will be with the most important person all the time. Only a fool would mistreat such a close person.

Dex-chan lover
>mfw reborn as a barrier
latest

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.
This skill sure will protect his virginity.

Users who are viewing this thread