Kekkaishi e no Tensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

This manga is decent until chapter 7 then they destroy literally everything
after chapter 7 the bonds that were built with everyone get taken away from you instantly and everyone is killed off.... then he moves to another place and just starts living a harem life...... they basically scraped an idea and started a new manga in the same one

I don't cry easy but there's one scene in this that's heartbreaking to read... I heavily do not recommend this manga

Wow, it took one episode for this dumbass toget stockholm syndrome. Like, wtf, does he not even comprehend what a uniform is?

Dex-chan lover
Good stuff and worthy of a follow!

one thing, though...

It is very disconcerting how he instantly feels it is Right, and Good, and Proper that he should be a slave.
I mean, it's obviously gonna be hard to ignore being enslaved if you're the one not having any human rights; I get that.
Buuuuttt..... to immediately ask if it's okay to be allowed to have anything? Just instinctively and implicitly agreeing that you deserve to be a slave?
I really don't get that.

(To timidly imply that you don't deserve food, lodging and clothing; suggesting that the people around you are wrong to give you such things? Mind=bonk; I just don't get it)

Aggregator gang
This guy is such a bitch. Someone told him "you're a slave" and he immediately goes "yes sir, i'm a slave, i'll do whatever you want".

Users who are viewing this thread