Kekkaishi e no Tensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
I know that feel. From corporate slave to literal slave. Not much has changed for his situation, I see /s.

I wonder if we'll ever see that other girl again that was with him on the wagon.

@Merilirem
Yeah which can kinda suck since its 100% spoilers. They really should implement a spoiler tag system of some kind. Seeing the sexual violence or tragedy tag on something before any of that has even been foreshadowed in the story can be jarring.
I would argue it's just as jarring to see something like that come out of the left field when you were least expecting it. But that's just my opinion.
If I see a tragedy tag or similar on a series, I just go into it with the Game of Thrones mindset...don't get attached to anybody, expect it to be drawn out for so long you have no idea what's going on anymore or stop caring altogether, and ultimately be left unsatisfied if it ever does end in my lifetime.

Mc is not the sharpest tool in the shed to begin with and after being caught in a whirlwind of manga events, it's no surprise he is stunned and hypnotized into servitude (in isekaid life as well). But damn, mc acting like a lost puppy is just so off-putting. Funny thing though: the fmc(this girl at the end of chapter and cover girl as well?) is not a virgin and not a virgin since 12 years of age.

Fed-Kun's army
Married at 12... DIvorced for not being able to conceive a child.
Bruh

Dex-chan lover
i wonder why i wish mc able to make strong ass barrier that will make the trained shocked

Dex-chan lover
I think it was suppose to be that they started training the mc at 6 and by the time the girl shows up he's 9. He's suppose to have grown quite a bit by now but it isn't really conveyed here.

i wonder if he could make like a hamster ball and just run through everything

Dex-chan lover
Interesting look at things from the other side of the isekai slave fence. Ill give it a follow.

If this is based on medieval Europe, child brides were very rare. There were engagements and some marriages on paper but consummation usually occurred around age 18. You know, when she was most likely to deliver without dying.

Aggregator gang
He got accustomed rather fast being a slave and a young boy after his reincarnation. Not even a speck of rebellion in him, just a 'could be worse' mindset.

I wonder how long they drag out the happy family part before the tragedy hits. The novel feels very rushed so I hope this one takes its time with the storytelling or else the way he levels up later will be even worse than those Berserk of Gluttony kids with their 15405e45 power levels.

Dex-chan lover
he sure took to being a slave real quick, i would expect someone from the modern day to want to fight against that even if it ment to be a runaway vagabond but nope, guess it's the japanese mindset at work.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, the girl was divorced because she couldn't give birth. That means she is used goods and a slut.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer
>6 years old
>malnourished
>Shackled
You expect MC to try a, likely to end up with him dead, escape action with those conditions?

Regarding the buyer household, being actually treated well is pretty intoxicating after being treated as livestock tbh.

Dex-chan lover
@Rheeve it's not just about him not escaping it's about his mindset, we get to take a glimpse at his thoughts and he's completely ok with being a slave for the rest of his life, no wish for being free, no long term plan to escape or anything. he's a submissive pussy

This needs a tragedy tag. I read some of the novel chapters.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

What is wrong with this guy's mind. He's like mid to late 20s, early 30s, a working adult. Gets reincarnated into a 6yo, then starts behaving and thinking like a kid too. What happened to his maturity and experience? He was like the 'project lead' at the black company, probably not the smartest around but definitely not a kid's IQ or thought pattern level. I feel dumb reading this. Isn't the whole real cheat of an isekai being the modern adult mind, in a ancient civilization with maybe with a kid body?

Users who are viewing this thread