Kekkaishi e no Tensei - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2

My heart.

What ends up happening to him afterwards? Does he see them again in his dreams?

Dex-chan lover
Why’s this shit so fucking sad!? I saw it finally get an upload (2 at that not just 1 right after another) and how it ended when they all died then this shit?? Ugh akame ga kill manga got me sad now this shits just a sad chapter day

@Ainz probably not, just think of it as last goodbye be4 going to heaven or something, but i do hope at least Eril ( or Eril reincarnation) can meet with MC again

Dex-chan lover
@Ainz @diojoestar809
IIRC the dream sequence never happened in the novel.

This dream does however make it seem like he has a goal to resurrect his family tho...
Considering how I know this story turns out from reading ahead in the novel, it's not impossible he gets that power eventually if they change the story or add on extra arcs...
The fox he just saved is a huge part of the reason why it's plausible in the first place, but I'm not going to tell you why just yet :p

@ariessama
Unless they add on more powers to his already crazy arsenal thanks to the super broken barrier powers he has, then no, no he is not a stand user.
( he is going to discover pretty soon just how broken the power he does have is tho... and its pretty insane what he can do )

so just read the chapters 8-this one and I have a question I know he is in shock bla bla bla but why did he w8 so fking long to try and save the girl, in chapter 8 of 9 legit he was free from the slave magic but she rushed in to save her aunt from the dragon but gets eaten if he was trying to protect then oh lets but a barrier around her done

@goldenzeal did you read the webnovel or the light novel? I'm curious because generally Light Novels tend to add stuff to better flesh things out and usually the manga adapts from that source. This is usually done since Webnovels are written more episodic chapter by chapter, while Light novels have to usually fill a volume. I haven't read either so I was just generally curious if the manga is deviating.

Users who are viewing this thread