Kekkaishi e no Tensei - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2

I hope this group is consistent with the translation this manga deserves some love , i realy love to see eril reincarnate or revive somehow even tho i know it wont happen

Fed-Kun's army
hmmmm. if i remember about the novel what i think i remember... Than him being a "monster" doesnt make any sense since if i remember right, in the novel he destroyed the entire city, and not just the castle...

Dex-chan lover
@Capt_Gigglepants

He blew up the castle ( witch resulted in half the city burning down afterwards, but not really his fault as it was dragon/wyvern fire that made it burn )

But that is not the reason they are scared of him.
Becouse of all the lives he killed, he transformed into a demon ( a demon LORD to be exact )
And demon lords have a "fear aura" that makes everybody around them afraid of you, and makes you a enemy of everybody.

TL:DR its his race that makes people afraid/ want to kill him, and not that they know who he is... because they don´t.

@Necrostafe

I think it was the web novel, so yeah it could be that it was added in later.
That said, I know for a fact that the manga is deviating from the novel because some events happened out of order.
Like for example he should have known he was a demon lord before scaring the presents as he can check his status whenever he wants...
And also
The fox was attacked by Nobles that we're riding a pegasus who wanted to eat his soul or some shit, not by random animals in the woods. (the fox would have beaten the shit out of normal animals)
The Pegasus is actually an important character so I'm suspecting we are going to meet him in a few chapters as the story is going to be VERY different without him.

Dex-chan lover
I cried to the novel version, not so much about the manga though.

Has been so long ago, but I thought he has barrier magic not lightning? And did he really have that much power?

Dex-chan lover
@bakauguu

Edit: added more spoilers.

he is a literal walking demigod thanks to his barrier power and demon lord transformation.
so yes, yes he does.

That said he never actually saved the fox from random animals, he saved them from something else.
But considering the thing he saved them from is an important part of the story arc I suspect they are going to show up in the next chapter.

@ariessama

just to give a few examples of the stupid shit he can do with "barriers"...

become a sith lord and shoot lightning thanks to separating the negative and the positive electrons.
Reflect light to turn invisible or disguise somebody into anything he want.
Remove all Oxygen from a room to choke people to death.
Crush them or make creatures expand so they explode from the inside because chokeing them did not work.
Seperate items on a molecular level because the barrier only allows one type of material to pass by the barrier while all others does not.
Hide his demon lord fear aura. ( ok I'm not 100 % sure if that is true, but he made it go away somehow and his power is crazy so I would not put it past him if he did.)

Basiclly his barrier power is not so much a barrier as its a "border area where I can do whatever the fuck I want and make it become reality "

@Goldenzeal
So I guess the transformation happened when he killed everyone there? I don't remember any good explenation of his barrier power. Only the 'obvious' things, like removing air or comfortable space/temperature or crushing by making it smaller.

Might check out the light novel if it's a good read, with less wimping around. Would have a use for my e-book, again.

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal

for the last thing
removing the demon lord aura was done by these fox gods, not him. Since it builds up from the sins from how many people you kill, it can be 'forgiven' by a god.

Dex-chan lover
@Meridis

oh right there was that bullshit too 🤣

@bakauguu

Edit: now with extra emojis. 👺

yeah, that is when it happend.
Right now the MC does not actually know he can do all these crazy things yet.
His power growth of the story is mostly him figuring out how to actually use his power and not getting more of it.

The novel is ok, its not bad but it's not great and there are a lot better once out there if you are short on time. 🤓

Again it's not a bad story and if you got the time, by all means, do read it...
there are like 90 webnovel chapters right now ( 3 whole arcs + side stories ) so it's not that much to read as the chapters are short.🧐
Right now in the manga, we are at the end of the first arc, I would guess we have like 3-6 manga chapters left before it's over.
So there are in total like 40-50 ish manga chapters worth off novel to read.

I mostly read fantasy novels, but if you tell me a few genres of fantasy that you like ( like let say LitRPG´s, Isekai´s, reincarnated into a monster etc. )
I might be able to give you some tips for other novels/manga I consider to be better than this one 😁
Or if you just want some tips for the future to add on the " read later" list 😘
That said, taste in manga just like food is always subjective.

Aggregator gang
Bruh this manga did a far 180 on me. I really like it though we don't get a lot of twists in isekai quite like this

Supporter
Talking Divine Beast Acquired!

@dudewithmagic This few last chapters (the rebellion thing) look like the author decided his story was boring and decided to change everything at once.
The story is still interesting, but the change of pace feel strange.

😭 if only this chapter was released at the same time as the previous...the feels wouldn’t have stung as much....😭

Users who are viewing this thread