Kekkaishi e no Tensei - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2

@Goldenzeal I'm currently following the manga of skeleton soldier, the dragon egg, sword, how to not summon a demon lord and Maou-sama. (Only the manga but they have a rather slow release time, except maybe the skeleton soldier.)
As for their Novel versions: I only knew about dragon egg and the sword, but back then it was maybe a few pages, manga is ahead now and haven't bothered looking up the novels ever since the manga came.

Release the witch is one of the very few chinese works I was reading. Because the repetitions put me off I haven't bothered with them, since. I think I only finished Coiling Dragon, Stellar Transformation and World of Cultivation (Last one was my favorite)
I stopped the webnovel of release the witch because the site i was reading it on pretty much locked it behind a paywall for each chapter and it felt like it became worse.
It was around (heavy spoiler):
After the ancient blobb-witches teamed up with him against the other civilazations and the very first(?) witch appeared in his dream world, while everything else is frozen as he was awake.
As for the manga version, I can't deal with the drawing. It's too 'cute' or 'childish' and felt even too fast paced. When I was still reading the novel, it had a more 'gloomy/darker' or 'realistic' feel to it.

Dungeon seeker sounds familiar.

I've noticed Ascendance of a Bookworm, haven't checked it out yet, though. Elqueeness doesn't ring a bell, though.

I'll check them out.

Dex-chan lover
"One light stun" followed by a three foot thick bolt of lightning. I kinda want to see full power now.

Dex-chan lover
@bakauguu

Release the witch is finished and there is a WHOLE lot of mind fuckery coming after he recruits the "old" witches.😅
Was even talk about a anime for it, but idk if anything came out of it...

Sounds like you read a lot so if you want some more recommendations in the future, do give me a theme to follow and I will try my best to find something you haven't read 🧐

Cheers 😘

Fed-Kun's army
There we go, wolf/fox companion, i hope this doesn't take the generic isekai route

Dex-chan lover
"Don't mind us, we'll just be hangin' out in the fridge over here." - everyone.

@bakauguu @Goldenzeal
I felt like Release that Witch sold the audience on the idea of going to another world, but
when they introduced another other world, the wacky and crazy world of dreams, I felt like it jumped the shark. But the tone of the novel was definitely more grounded than the comic version, where characters that had been intelligent and dignified get reduced to fan service.

Dex-chan lover
time for him to find a new family to sell himself into slavery too.

@loonacrunch @Valkaria They are not coming back they completely done. However
Later on when he has his first child. He names her after Eril. His daughter will posses the same skills at birth like the deceased Eril, not to mention the same look as her.

Dex-chan lover
A talking fox? A cute one as well.

Their not coming back, but that doesn't mean their souls don't get to see them again. He went through it once, they could go through it.

Dex-chan lover
@Ainz

Ok to name a few crazy things that he can do later on...
Turn into a sith lord by
shooting lightning from his hands ( or anywhere else ) by separating negative electrons from the positive. ( we actually saw this already in this chapter )
Bend light around himself or others to turn invisible or disguise anybody into anything he wants.
Choke people to death by removing the oxygen.
Force crush people by shrinking the forcefield ( or make them explode from the inside by expanding it ) when Choking people doesn't work.
Separate materials on an atomic level by preventing certain materials to pass the barriers while others can.

His power is less of "I make a barrier to protect myself"
It's more like " I make this border where everything I can imagine is law "
Once he realises that is how barrier magic works, he basically becomes a demigod thanks to his transformation...
( but hey, he can talk to gods on a first name basis after the second arc so >_> )

I only remember the major story beats because it was like 2 years ago I read the novel, and its been on a really long hiatus ( or the site I'm following just stopped uppdatering, not sure if i checked )
Still remember some of the crasy stuff tho.

i am takin my words for "why this is have low rating"
i thought this will be good revenge tragedy stories with perfect character development. After reading the light novel its just another shitty op mc.

I was hook at first, but just like what everybody feels, we are sucker punch by author killing almost established cast. Specially the oneesan was one of the few favorite by the fans. After author kill her, everybody was asking “What now?”. Everybody was expecting something good happen, but all we got is a birth with the same skills and similarities, but overall still nothing happen. It’s just how author poorly handle the bringing back a dead character. Well with what the web novel become, I am more happy to read others work which is much more full filling.

Users who are viewing this thread