Kekkaishi e no Tensei - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
so people can feel the presence of "evil/slaughter/darkness"? if that's the case shouldn't every soldier and especially the traitor general have a super strong evil presence that would make people run in fear from them? why is MC the only one affected by this?

Fed-Kun's army
@Doomer
When you kill someone you get cursed. The more you kill the more the grudges build up. You can actually relieve this curse by asking for forgiveness from the church. A priest will alleviate it depending on how much you may regret it.
Normally, the feeling is only slightly. Like if you see a generic soldier who saw some action you may feel they look tough or if you see a famous General you'll feel taken aback. But in MC's case he killed a lot, in a short time. To the point you would even call him a Demon King.

If you are a law abiding citizen, you'd get those curses relieved, both buy time, penance, and the church. But for the real scumbags, it just grows. So you can basically tell a good person from a bad person by that aura along. With some exceptions.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

If getting hit by that truck causes a time-space shift, probably time-travel so that I can study up to that point to see what caused it to happen so that maybe we could achieve something greater.

Dex-chan lover
Why couldn't these shitty critters be offed instead? I'm so not in the mood for a friendship is magic arc.

Fed-Kun's army
from an amazing beginning to now going into cuddly animal tamer generic bs

Dex-chan lover
When you are unhappy with the story
But you don't want to start a new one
Just kill everyone except MC
Problem solved

Thanks for translating. I kind of like how the author is handling this grief period, but it's still hard.

Re: Ch. 11, I'm confused. Near the end, we find out the unicorn does not want to return to the country of the royal family that abused it. MC says, "that's out of the question." Then, while everyone's enjoying cuddle time a few pages later, they agree to go to that country without any discussion on the last page.

How is unicorn cool with that? Couldn't they choose another place, one that doesn't see MC as a mass murderer or unicorn as an escaped slave? Seems like they had to rush and skip a lot of WN/LN developments to get here, but it looks irrational.

@prayan18, did this part make more sense in the WN/LN? Anyone up for posting a WN/LN spoiler to clear this up?

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Oh look, it's OP isekai guy with the divine animal friends again...

This is bull... they killed his family and he hit back. How does that make him evil? So should he just them torture and kill him to get what they want? What atonement? Japan did horrible things to China and Korea during WWII but mostly forget about those acts and even rejects them. Where is the atonement there?

Damn... I’ll just keep at it, while I can still bare this.

EDIT:
Fox Spirit: the closest kingdom’s royals hurt our friend and might be looking for him.
MC: *looks sad and understanding* let’s go there first

What the hell? Is the MC a dumbass?

Aggregator gang
apakah ini yang dimaksud dengan masuk ke lubang buaya...

Supporter
That makes no fucking sense, if everyone who's killed a lot of people appears like a "monster in human form" to others, this world could never have guards, armies, or wars, and that coup/slaughter could never have taken place.

Reading comments and saw @Trov explanation, don't know where they got it from(Unmarked spoilers, or speculation?) but it ALSO makes no sense, because a bunch of soldiers and famous generals returning from a long war would all look like monsters and simply not be allowed into town to go to church. They can't bring priests with them either, because WHY IN THE FUCK would the soldiers REGRET doing their job, fighting in the war, or even defending themselves?

Also fuck this atonement shit, "I killed a bunch of evil pieces of shit, so somehow I, now, am evil?"

Hideita is out of the question! To Hideita we go!

Fed-Kun's army
@CalamityCallout
MC is an anomaly. He killed so many so fast and considering the hatred and grudges he had and they had, the curse got really really bad.
Soldiers and such from war would NEVER be that bad and priests would indeed deal with everything. At most it would be a mild aversion, or maybe intimation.
To turn it to numbers, MC was level 100 while generals would probably be around level 20-40 at most. Soldiers would be around level 10-20. and the average citizen would be level 1-3
MC was legit Demon King level
To the point that many nations actually predicted a new demon king was born, because this is actually how demon kings are born in this world if I recall correctly. through massive slaughter and gathering of grudges.
. He gained a massive amount of grudges when he killed back then.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
Time to return to the slice of life stuff and completely forget about all them murders and stuff

Aggregator gang
Hideita owned unicorn pegasus cross breed. Ectremely rare. Escaped and now the whole kingdom is looking for it.... lets go there... WTF.... and the whole curse thing was just plot to add the fox and the pegacorn. Makes no fkng sense. If you get a curse from killing onmy that much, corrupt nobles and soldiers will get cursed too.
Will q butcher get cursed too then?

Hao

@ThunderaMaou Korea did the same thing to Vietnam and outright denied it, Korea got compensation and apology statements from Japan and still bitching about it every year meanwhile they ignored their own warcrime, hypocrite much ???

Users who are viewing this thread