Kekkaishi e no Tensei - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
Wait? he can refuse to tell the password but can't cast a barrier? Can someone tell me about the slave crest mechanic?

well... that just happened I guess...

... but for real though, that 'tragedy' tag really hit huh

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....... wait i didn't prepare for this. damn 6 chapter make me forget the damn tags

Dude should've taken the girl, taken the treasure, and ran as soon as he heard the castle fell.

There was zero chance of them not killing everyone once they captured them.

Fed-Kun's army
The novel did it better...
I wished they dragged out the compression part more, showed them panicing more as everying started to close in. also doesnt make sense that the final shape wasnt a ball. ball woulda been more impactful.

aalso, i dont remember, but i think he crushed the entire town too, not just the castle.

Dex-chan lover
@hkzkthx Plot convenience, as far as we know. Maybe the novel clarified it better, but the way the panels are drawn and arranged, there was no reason for that, or even a reason he couldn't at least react fast enough to save the girl, since he didn't even have a crest anymore.

This honestly reads like the author was a bit too excited about writing this part to properly depict the course of events.

That was the trashiest turn of plot I've ever fucking seen in my entire life. First time I got physically angry over how stupid it was. I can't even. Fuck this shit I'm out.

Fed-Kun's army
BRUH WHAT THE FUCK THIS MANGA KILLING GOOD CHARACTERS LIKE NOTHING THEN GOODBYE

Users who are viewing this thread