Kekkaishi e no Tensei - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

@UzunBoyluCuce it's realistic wherein people cannot usually act quickly while in a state of shock or stress. just because he had the capabilities doesnt mean he was prepared to utilize them immediately

Double-page supporter
@Bastadon
It wasn't really unexpected though, he had quite a bit of time to think things through when he was riding the carriage. If he still wasn't expecting his loved ones to be on the brink of death after literally being threatened about it, it's his fault.

@Melnyx
You can say dick move all you want. But they are under no obligation to translate the series other than their own enjoyment or whatever they gain from it. You reading it is a bonus. You being shitty will not convince them to even think of continuing.

Aggregator gang
@UzunBoyluCuce
It was unexpected. But even so he already placed barriers around the people he wanted to protect and would know if they were broken. So he had no reason to fear the worse.
The fact that the enemy found away around those barriers was surprising, but its only easy to criticize that in hindsight.
And when the enemy has absolute control over you there's no point blaming the controlled one since they can't do much of anything.

Fed-Kun's army
@megagen No shit Sherlock, they won't continue either way. But is my right as person to rant and mourn about it. Moreover, Im at least not a freeloader like the majority of the readers and regularly donate to them, because scanlators do an awesome job. Even to Kirei cake, because he/she does great contributions, despite the questionable begging after money.

Aggregator gang
And people praise Beserk's twist into supernatural smh. Hey I didn't sign up for Griffith turning into a demon Lord but I still keep up with it.

Contributor
@carloalfonso They all died fighting the home invaders, the only reason that side of the mansion remained was because the barrier protecting the treasury shielded it.

The problem with this manga is that things escalated way too quickly. MC was going out with the girl and then next thing you know the coup had succeeded, complete with all the interrogation, torture and whatnot. The author basically spent 6 chapters to develop all the side characters only use them as disposable tool in the end.

Double-page supporter
@Trov
The fact that he had a barrier on them doesn't change much, he should've known that guy had something up his sleeve when he decided to ride that carriage. Just "having no reason to fear the worse" wouldn't be the correct decision when your family's life is in danger and the guys who know what you're capable of is threatening you without leaving room for negotiation. That'd mean the guy has something up his sleeve.

Double-page supporter
And now, the story falls in pieces. I started reading the novel because I thaught it would be a nice "average" isekai, the MC has a strong power, but nothing overwhelming. It has is everyday adventure, being a servant of a noble family. But now, I directly warn you: it's one of the most cliched isekai. He has become overly OP (he gained pretty much all powers), has "evil" powers but is good. A game system appears out of nowhere. Magical beast becoming waifus. You name it, it has it.

see that's your problem right there, MC had a case of the too happy, never have a case of the too happy, or else you will end up with a very bad case of the sad's

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this back up! Holy crap it turned dark

Users who are viewing this thread