Kekkaishi e no Tensei - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

What do they mean a monster? He looks human?? Am I missing something or is it because he destroyed the castle with everyone there?

Double-page supporter
@TheHolySpirit will be explained soon.
I f you want to know:
if somebody of a race kills people of the same race, a sin counter accumulate. While the sin counters gives malus at the start, past a certain point, you become a Demon king: feared by all, especially by your own race and you gain lot of power.
BTW, a difference with the novel is that in the novel there is a system. And at this point they may need to introduce it or else it will be hard to explain some stuff

BTW, the novel has amazingly low rate.

@Goldenzeal That's a good way to put it if that's the case, however, as it's no longer being translated by this group, It's highly unlikely that I'll ever see anything past this point.
Usually I would stick around like with Dungeon Seeker, I really hated it but finished it anyways.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating! I really hope someone else picks this series up. It sucks to end it there. Lol.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t like this development at all. Mass deaths like these have always felt like the author or writer not confident in their ability to write an interesting story, so they just kill off beloved characters in a desperate attempt to make readers/viewers care. The story was good. Believe it or not, I don’t want to learn the cynical tale of the protagonist that LOST EVERYTHING for the SEVENTH BILLION TIME!!! Let me take a gander at what happens now. After losing everyone and being wrongly framed as a monster he becomes cold, cynical, and stops caring for people. He then travels alone with his op magic and op equipment and helps people, but isn’t nearly as bright or happy as he was, until he meets new friends (probably female) who don’t see him as a monster and he slowly gets back his reason to live in this series that’s gone on too long with no real goal. But seriously what’s the MC’s goal now? He killed everyone he wanted revenge against in five seconds. His reasons for living are gone. I wouldn’t be surprised if the next chapter he committed suicide and then found himself revived again to when he first arrived in the world (would actually be a fairly interesting development at this point and the only wya I can see this story saving itself). I don’t even like when good characters die. It always felt cheap to me (just in the fact that they can still be used; good characters are better off alive than dead), and I don’t exactly read fiction for the realism. You can add just as much depth to the protagonist by killing off characters we hardly know. The “I’ve lose everything snd don’t know what to live for/live for vengeance” stories are so boring to me. I want to read a story that makes me happy, not something that makes me cynical, sad, lr angry. At the vey least if you’re trying to make me sad, do a proper job and don’t just kill everyone off in five seconds.

@TNT261
So true!! When the typical isekai story takes a hit like this and the author literally annihilates everyone it always follows that same, predetermined route.
I'm honestly so sick of it and it was such a lovely story, I feel like it's now ruined.
At least let one of the family members live. And he literally just killed off his enemies in like two seconds so his revenge is complete. 😕

But thanks for the translation!

@The_Crimson_Moon @TNT261 I couldn't agree with you more

you see I think this is the problem with most of the "tragedy-based story", the plot would introduce some villains with gruesome and inhuman cruelty acts to the MC... and then afterward, when the MC can overpower the villain, the plot would straight off make the MC to either "forgive" the villain or in this case let the villain die instantly... at least give the villain slowly, gruesome, painful death... this kind of story for me is like someone promises me some refreshing water to quench my thirst, but they give me saltwater instead and become satisfied with that.

this is of course purely my opinion, but thank you so much for the tranlations keep up the good work

even if someone pick this manga for continue translate i quit here
Fuck you Kataoka Naotaro and Katou Itsuwa i hope you have a painful day

Fed-Kun's army
LOOK AT THIS BITCH BELOW READING MANGA WITHOUT EVEN PAYING A PENNY THEN COMPLAINING ABOUT THE AMAZING PIECE OF HARD WORK OF THE AUTHOR. YEAH JUST FUCK OFF STUPID BITCH WE DON'T NEED SOME PIECE OF SHIT HERE GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Fed-Kun's army
Well the entire castle disappeared with you being the only one leaving alive, no wonder they would call you a monster

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the Translator legacy for translating, Imma continue this lonely cold journey alone of reading this manga, Guess being built by Tanaka the wizard is a proper providence before reading this story

Users who are viewing this thread