Kekkaishi e no Tensei

How is this a 6.63 ? Thoses trash isekai's have like 7 or more but this is better than them and it's only a 6 ? Uh, I guess people can't take tragedy's.

Dex-chan lover
@sedition Maybe, maybe not. From my point of view, that manga (and novel too) has some flaws and shortcomings, just like many other manga. but I gave the recommendation is because that manga/novel has actual plots and character building, just like this one. It doesn't feel rushed since it's based on books which take thing quite slow, but detailed. The death of the character feels impactful (like this one) and has many point that can make you go 'ha' or 'phew' and 'no....'

I don't know why you think it's not good, but this is what i think. Have a great day, stranger

" I'm strong enough to protect everyone but lets not use my power. I'll wait until everyone that is precious to me dies then use my power to kill people. why? cause i'm edgy like that B) "

yup, im regretting for reading this shit

10 chapters just for building characters and the author killed them all in just a few of pages lol

look at all those salty people rated 6 this manga while so many trashy isekai that got 7, the story itself is decent and not even near the other manga which got 6 rating

The tragedy tag sure does this one book justice. Way to make you get attached to your favorite characters just to kill all of them author, really good.

I usually don't write comments, but I feel like this deserves it. First of all this "IS A TRAGEDY". When I say this I wholeheartedly mean it, so don't take it lightly. While this is by no means perfect It certainly deserves more attention and respect for crafting such a deep backstory. While I'm writing this there's only 11 chapters So from this point on the story truly begins, and I truly hope it continues. DON'T JUDGE THIS BOOK BY ITS COVER.

Extremely evil guys killed at the very final with everything to regret on not doing it earlier. Then branded as a evil man for almost 0 reason and 100 bullshit. Better not read this manga cause they are not targeting the story anymore. They just targeting readers emotion by writing garbage

Users who are viewing this thread