Kekkon shiyou. Rikon zentei de. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Rui has the right idea of it. Wedding rings are ridiculously overpriced anyways.

If it were me I'd just go for a decent ring, and spend most of the money on a trip somewhere with my spouse.

This is the only correct opinion on engagement rings. Buy something nice and decent, put some thought into it, but not bank-breaking. Would so much rather spend the money I would have spent on an expensive ring on a fun honeymoon...

Wedding bands aren't usually that expensive I think and they still look nice.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder who finds this wish-fulfilling, both mc are annoying for different reasons.

Dex-chan lover
The female lead is working on a law firm? That's rad. I was hoping there's a little more development between the male and female lead before the parent's coming situation, but oh well.

Also fun fact, everyone has an automatic response that their body default to when under-pressure, nervous, or feeling uncomfortable, in the case of the male lead it's fiddling with his clothes, mine is touching the back of my neck with my right hand like when Phoenix Wright is nervous, try and find out what's yours.

Dex-chan lover
As others mentioned, what annoys me is that MC reacts to FMC as if they both were from middle school. Makes me wonder if the author has ever lived.

The female lead is working on a law firm? That's rad. I was hoping there's a little more development between the male and female lead before the parent's coming situation, but oh well.

Also fun fact, everyone has an automatic response that their body default to when under-pressure, nervous, or feeling uncomfortable, in the case of the male lead it's fiddling with his clothes, mine is touching the back of my neck with my right hand like when Phoenix Wright is nervous, try and find out what's yours.

I just begin to disintegrate

its a pretend marriage, why does the dude always have to lose his spaghetti on every little thing

Dex-chan lover
Oh damn this is good huh
This one has a lot of potential

These first 2 chapters are a really strong opening act, so far I loved the MC and his hopeless romantic personality, he's adorable. FMC is more beautiful than cute , but she's adorable too. I love these ice queen characters that slowly melt over time

What convinced me this has potential was their talk before and after they exchanged rings. The mc just wants to have the same love his grandparents had, he doesn't push his desires towards the fmc or acts self-pitying (like the author is forcing the audience to feel sorry for him). I liked how despite giving this impression of being a cold and distant person who's only treating their relationship as a businesses deal, she is more caring than she let's on. I absolutely ADORED how she managed to put herself in his shoes and actually felt bad for not cherishing the ring exchange as much as him

The art is good but not great
I don't really care about the kouhai character, she's probably here just for comedic effect or maybe push the FMC to act more lovey dovey in future arcs. Let's wait and see what the author will do with her

It's a strong 9 for me

edit: I just finished reading chapter 3 and the MC is literally in tears because the fmc suggested they kiss
what the fuck

Last edited:
Supporter
Rui has the right idea of it. Wedding rings are ridiculously overpriced anyways.

If it were me I'd just go for a decent ring, and spend most of the money on a trip somewhere with my spouse.
I spent a couple grand on my wife's ring (back when we really couldn't afford it) and made sure she spent the bare minimum on mine. Hers had to be repaired several times before finally being replaced; mine (just titanium back when that wasn't outrageous) is still going strong and has saved my finger from industrial accidents several times to boot.

Sometimes simple is best.

Supporter
As others mentioned, what annoys me is that MC reacts to FMC as if they both were from middle school. Makes me wonder if the author has ever lived.
He's never held anyone's hand until now. She seems to have completely repressed her emotions from an early age. It's not surprising that he's giddy (and likely has harbored unrecognized feelings for her for quite some time) and she's somewhat confused.

Dex-chan lover
That chick so annoying
And i still don't know he become a neet in the first place.
He's romanticism but also gloomy? How?
1. NEET is an acronym for Not in Employment, Education or Training. That's all. He's technically a NEET even if his reasons behind it don't match the stereotype.

Dex-chan lover
I'd probably dislike Kurumi if she wasn't funny af. I truly do understand people's aversion towards her, but I like funny characters so I like her (so far).

Thank you for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread