Kekkon Surutte, Hontou desu ka: 365 Days To The Wedding - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - Are You Really Confessing Your Love? (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Hakua and Elsie cameo in page 5

also a bit relationship tip :
don't rush things when you don't know for sure like this, just because she treat you well doesn't necessarily mean she likes you romantically

better deepen the closeness firy and waiting for the sign from her

@puppeto4
as a freelance photo editor I can confirm it is, but nowhere close $600 for that. at least where I live

Yep she has a significant other already. Why do people go on dating apps to look for friends and then get shocked that people try to go on dates with them.

Incoming heart break.

Contributor
Crash and burn. There's no way it goes swimmingly well this early into his online dating forays.

Dex-chan lover
Don't blow it man, you found a cool friend with the same hobby, that's more than enough

Dex-chan lover
she looked like she had to go and meet her bf/gf or sth. don’t do it man

Dex-chan lover
Gonda gonna fuck up by proposing to her for marriage, or proposing to do something lewd.

Dex-chan lover
He gonna get friends zoned so hard its going to hurt me physically and I already know its coming. You know I thought the MC was going to confess but huh I guess its too early for that

Thanks for the translation

@bejad007
I see your point, but there isn't anything wrong on stating early on that you are looking for a romantic relationship. Specially if you have met through a dating app (even if it is a "fan meeting" section of the app). As Gonda said, he isn't getting any younger. He wants to settle down and have a proper relationship. Every day "wasted" with a person that won't go beyond friendship is a day that he gets older.

Nowdays it may be overused by salty dudes to complain about girls not wanting to sleep with them just because they were a bit nice to each other, but the "friendzone" is an actual thing. If you deepen too much the closeness without making clear your romantic interest, the girl will accustom to treating you as a friend and simply won't be able to change that perspective. The "friend turned lover" is much less frecuent that people tend to think of, specially when you are an adult. It's more of a highschool/college thing.

And about "waiting for a sign from her"... First, someone doesn't need permission to try to romance another person. If they are rejected, then that is it; just move on. But you don't need to complete trials or tests until the other person allows you to go for it. And second, those "signals" are nothing but ambiguous. One could perfectly argue that her proposal to calling her the very same nigth of their "date", and then talking for several nights straight, is a clear enough sign.

But, with all said, my money it's still on her having a boyfriend/girlfriend and/or only searching for a friend to geek together with. Poor Gonda

Double-page supporter
Uh oh... I think she doesn't recognize Gonda as "someone of the opposite gender" it's more like she recognized Gonda as just friend.... I hope if Gonda got rejected he won't be heartbroken for a long time...

No you don't, that's a bad flag.
You're not keima so dont confess.

Nah, confess and get rejected.

Imagine seeing someone for 3 days and asking them out
That's a bit too fast

Dex-chan lover
Hey hey, y'all forget that the MC is literally married because they both don't want to go to Siberia. I guess three days of hanging out and then asking out doesn't sound too far fetched in this world

Dex-chan lover
I couldn't care less about the other relationships tbh and it goes one after another, it took away the essence of the manga, so i'll just drop it.
later.

Dex-chan lover
Bro, don't do this.
I have a bad feeling. It's too soon.
Stay in the friendzone for a while.

Fed-Kun's army
Noooo don't hurt that man he's too fragile! What if he break down like that happy man who turned back to monke

Users who are viewing this thread