Kekkon Surutte, Hontou desu ka: 365 Days To The Wedding - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - Are You Really Confessing Your Love? (Part 2)

Aggregator gang
Too soon for the confessions, I hope he didn't turn to be a monke

I feel monke flag tbh

Dex-chan lover
One date and he's gonna ask her to marry him
This ain't gonna end well lads

thank you for your translation..
but autor.. please.. I am curious about the next of main story :(

Dex-chan lover
goddammit Gonda, even if the guy looks like a douche, they should ask for advice for the playboy guy

@musicfreak12 they're acomplices in a fraud they pretend to get married someone else goes to Siberia and they separate. This guy wants a genuine relationship is not the same hurdle at all xd

Dex-chan lover
Don't know about the decision.
But she looks really beautiful!

They met on a dating app and they get along seemingly THAT well. If he gets turned down that’s just bad writing

Group Leader
I don't think Gon is blowing (messing up) anything if his intention is to ask her out. They're both mature adults with some experience presumably, regardless of whether it was successful experience or not. Projecting a little here but if she says no, Gon gon' be a little sad, but more glad that he worked up the courage to ask her out anyway.
The more you try, the less severe the rejection will hit. And you can say even that it's not a rejection, if she wants to remain friends with Gon. In a short period of time, he can get over it, reconnect as friends, and lose that romantic inclination, but gain a good friend, as they've proven to be quite compatible. There are people that are just better off as friends rather than romantic partners, and that's not a bad thing.

Dex-chan lover
This otaku girl is pretty hot.
But yeah, I have a feeling Gonda is getting rejected.

Users who are viewing this thread