Kekkon Surutte, Hontou desu ka: 365 Days To The Wedding - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - Are You Really Confessing Your Love? (Part 2)

@Dridespoon I'm with you on this. If he's straight up and honest about his intentions, then it's just a mature approach to a new connection. Regardless of how she reacts, he's going about this the right way.

@Dridespoon @sad_historian
I also want to add that, in the case that she rejects him, it's totally fine for Gonda to simply cut off the relationship. Just like she has the right to look for a friendship instead of a romantic partner, Gonda also has the right to stop seeing her in that case.
He wants to settle down. If he spends a lot of time from now on with her, that's less time looking for another person. And there would always be that sliver of doubt that maybe the friendship could become something more.
I understand that it is hard for girls that simply want to have friends that share the same hobbies as them, but you can't force the guy into a friendship he doesn't want either.

OK screw the female lead, this is the main couple for me now. Though there's a nonzero chance that this manga will break our hearts again and Kaori will tell him she just wants to be friends, though that is EXTREMELY unlikely if she's asking him to call her in the middle of the night, and they met on a bloody dating app.

I’m happy Gonda looks to be going forward with asking her out(I hope he is at least) instead of pretending to be just friends like people tend to do, even if Gonda goes full monke like his coworker if this all blows up in his face. It’s the more mature option to have egg on your face and going monke then lying to the other person that you both have purely platonic feelings towards each other, it’s not fair to anyone to do that.

Hopefully if worst comes worst and she says no they can be mature adults and just be friends, they seem like they have fun together.

Dex-chan lover
Will Gonda triumph? Or will the office have to deal with another monke situation?

Fed-Kun's army
He's gonna ask her for marriage and their relationship may end but there's also the possibility that she asks him to be just friends

Double-page supporter
It just 3 days man... You can't confess like that.

Do it in the day one, or later on in a while. (?

Double-page supporter
She's smoking hot but probably already has a boyfriend. 🧐

Dex-chan lover
I dont know why but I thought Gonda was gonna go straight for the marriage proposal and my heart went "NO WHAT IT'S TOO FAST"

Anw, it's nice to see that they're having a lot of fun together, those hangouts are always nice

NOOOO.. Gonda dont do it man.. everybody know u dont confess until atleast 3rd date... she could be already have a boyfriend.. god damn it...

Users who are viewing this thread