Kemonaa Yuusha wo Otoshitai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Hero Kemonar and I!

Dex-chan lover
Gonna edit this before the mods come in and yell at me again. Clean version: I refuse to read anything about, by, or for furries.

Dex-chan lover
Why; just why? Also (as a side note) most people (generally speaking) when they hear their crush declare themselves a furry, that person stops being their crush; even more so when that person goes on about it some more. And (I might just be an ignorant here who knows nothing), but since when did “furry” include scales and demon girls? Also did he seriously hesitate to save her when he heard monster girl? What if that had actually killed her or taken away her sense of self/sentience? This is really making me reevaluate my life choices leading up to reading the moment I read this.

This is gold.

I love the people who don’t like furries who came here just to say that.

Maybe move on then, no?

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Furry = you have a fursona

Just jacking off to exotic looking humans is fine

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Our heroes are morons.

Also I think "furries" include scales because kemonar in its untranslated form includes scales.

Contributor
I mean beastfolk in manga is quite cute, but not sure about 3d furries mmm...

Group Leader
Hey everyone, translator here.

Just to clear some things up

- The title is not "I Want To Seduce The Furry-Loving Hero", nowhere does it say that, the English in the volume itself says "Kemonar", so don't change it.
- Kemonar (ケモナー) isn't actually mentioned in the chapter, instead 人外萌え is used to describe someone who is attracted to non-human (typically sentient) life.
- I believe "furry" is typically inclusive of scales, unless it's specifically scales then it's "scaly", I don't think there is a bracket term.
- Everyone here hating on this for being furry probably enjoys the exact same type of content, but they feel like their tastes are being challenged when the "furry"-ness becomes meta. :)
- If you're questioning the lack of logic in a manga, let alone a comedy themed around a furry hero, I think it's your thought process that should be questioned.

Other than that, I know it's a weird one but I hope everyone enjoys it, just enjoy the monster girls.

Dex-chan lover
It's perfectly fair and reasonable for me to say "Nah, I don't wanna partake in your fetish."

"Maybe move on then, no?" I did until someone replied to me, for something I chose to edit because I know the mods'll be mad over what I'd said lol

Group Leader
@Keetonman
A3pVBUk.png

Dex-chan lover
It's a goofy off-the-wall comedy but because the word 'furry' was used people are freaking out...

@Erogami You speak the truth there...

Users who are viewing this thread