Kemono Jihen - Vol. 10 Ch. 39 - Affection

Fed-Kun's army
So true to his ancestor's name Akira's power has a use limit, with the snowflake on his chest counting down from 6 points as he uses it until he's completely spent. It also seems to turn him into a cold fish (pun intended; look at the webbed fingers) much like the Nil Calculus did to his brother. I wonder if Yuki Onoko are related to Kappa or some other kind of aquatic kemono. Whatever the case, they won at great cost, as expected. Tsunamayo may get Mihai's USB to its destination in acknowledgement of their victory though.

I'm not sure what to think of Hinata's proclamation of loving children. The Kitsune seem to have personalities that are all over the place, being friendly one second and cheerful monsters the next, so it might be genuine.

Continues in the April issue? What the hell is this manga's update schedule...?

Group Leader
@Alhazred23 She is only doing this to create a world where he childhood friend can be seen as NORMAL*.
Thats going to be ultra hard 😅, as for Akira it was the first time he used his powers without training so this much is understandable.
He needs a training arc with his brother now, this is giving me bleach flashbacks 😤

Fed-Kun's army
@Invader_Retro Well, yes; she also scolded the oni for not being resolved to go to hell for something he wanted to protect, so she might actually have something resembling a moral compass as others have speculated. She just doesn't seem too broken up about the whole murder thing though, despite her protestations; i guess if you gotta do it, you might as well have fun with it. :p

@Unlucky So we are now caught up with the Japanese release, then? Let the interminable wait for monthly releases begin!

Dex-chan lover
373K USD a drone, bank well wasted haha. Nice to see Akira finally have a chapter to shine in and get some development as well. Hope we get to see more of Mr. Inugami next chapter!

Sem

Dex-chan lover
The characters in this manga are seriously good. There's so much personality and variety, and even in the bad guys there's a fascinating mix of morals that makes them really likable despite all the murder.
The designs are so good too. The way Aimoto Shou makes their personalities come through in their fashion choices and their posture has been consistently amazing.

Dex-chan lover
"you don't even have the resolve to go to hell for something you wanna protect" omfg i love hinata and robara's relationship so much

Dex-chan lover
I hope they kill those two, i hate those types, 'oh i'm a piece of shit, woe is me', shut the fuck up, you and your worthless psycho boyfriend, have fun with your own medicine and see if you'd accept your own bulshit reasons as excuses.

Dex-chan lover
i hope hinata and robara either have a happy end or a really tragic but powerful end

Dex-chan lover
Finally, after only having Inugami do badass things off screen, we get to see what this guy is capable of.

Glad to see this got an anime, one of the best new shounen I've found.

Dex-chan lover
I WAS A TRAP BEFORE ANCHOR ARMS!

NOW I'M A JERK AND EVERYONE LOVES ME!

Users who are viewing this thread