Kemono Jihen - Vol. 11 Ch. 42 - The Rose and the Sun

Dex-chan lover
Damn it took a life of the most precious person of him before he change and stop his killing habit.seriously I feel bad that hinata died,I wouldn't bother if it's kaede or even robara.

Dex-chan lover
Well, castration is as much of a punishment as it can get, not that i think he has any will to live.

Hinata was truly special, in a way it was lucky for the world that she resolved herself to be by his side and unlucky for her that thing entered her life.

Well it is what it is, this series really knows how to make me doubt myself... i love it for this.

i hate when they decide to bring the character back to life w/ some random miracle or whatever but i would not mind an exception for hinata :'(
(even tho her death was REALLY importantant for robara's development)

Dex-chan lover
Sad... I thought Robara's glue or Shiki's sister's hair would keep her alive, but Megijima basically impaled her heart. I really wanted her to live, but Hinata's death is what made twisted asshole change, so I doubt her death is going to change. I pity her for loving such a twisted bastard. If she hadn't she would have lived a reasonably normal life (for foxes at least.) And I respect her a lot, because she wanted to create a world that would accept her twisted piece of shit of a lover. Yup, I won't forgive that guy, he doesn't deserve it.

Dex-chan lover
Well thats just fucking tragic
No clue why she sacrificed herself youd think she would be glad to finally get rid of him
She doesnt actually like him she was fucking terrified and thought "i gotta babysit this psychopath so he doesnt kill everybody"
And can he really talk to her fucking corpse? Why is he so sad then she basically didnt even die

Double-page supporter
I'll never have any sympathy for psycho and lol his balls got removed

Double-page supporter
well heck. maybe i'm in the minority but i do feel bad for mr glue gun
not bad enough to spare him though.
also, if hinata defended robara to the end, she must've really liked him? for some reason? so she was fucked in the head too? basically there's no way she was normal either.

@Deathhappens This is just me piecing together some things from past panels and my knowledge of true crime/serial killers, but I think Robara gets erections from murdering people. There are real life serial killers that only ever get sexual satisfaction/erections from killing, so I imagine the author used that as reference. By castrating Robara/taking away his pleasure, she's taking away one of his reasons for killing.

I MEAN. IT'S NOT LOGICAL AT ALL ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU THINK BACK ON HINATA'S GOAL OF BUILDING A WORLD THAT ACCEPTS HIM, TOO. ;;; But I guess that's the only reason I could think of.

Dex-chan lover
@thirty7timeslucky
she loved him. they were together for around 20 years iirc, and they fucked constantly (mentioned when they first arrived at the factory). As a kid, she knew he was fucked up and she knew without her he would kill a ton of people and then get killed. as far as 'normal' goes in the kitsune faction, it's probably
Most Normal -> Least Normal
Umetaro >= Nobimaru > Hinata >> Akagi >>> Kaede >= Robara

Kon (WILD!)

@rekii
not just murderers, it's part of the concept of sadomasochism, too. Causing pain/distress causes sexual pleasure for some people, so it's best when they can find people who find pleasure in the inverse. Many of these relationships work out extremely well.

I'm not sure Robara was actually a sexual sadist. It seemed more to do with 'using his powers' and a sexual relationship with 'art' as he perceived it.

Group Leader
I'll be honest, this series just keeps getting worse. I could probably write a whole essay at this point. I'm gonna keep at it to end of the current chapters, but this arc really has been the final straw.

i feel like if you feel compelled to write an essay on why something is bad, it would be preferable to your mental health to just stop reading pronto.

Dex-chan lover
I actually feel less bad about Robara and Hinata than Spiky Hair Mcgee and his clean freak slut. At least their power actually allow them to fix their victim afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread