Kemono Jihen - Vol. 17 Ch. 65 - Partners

did that popularity poll just pull a last name reveal for kabane or was it dropped earlier… its been too long

thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
did that popularity poll just pull a last name reveal for kabane or was it dropped earlier… its been too long
Not sure if it was mentioned before in the manga but in the anime...

Ny7DUzP.jpg

Dex-chan lover

thanks for the chapter!
His family name has been known.

Its his aunt's(the jackass one he was living with) family name though. (I dont think its been said if its her maiden name or married name however)

The aunt is his mother's sister. So even if maiden name there is no reveal on his father's(the kemono) family name yet.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Kon - Lost
Akira - Lost
Shiki - Almost lost

So far, no. They can clearly help quite a lot. Raiden probably will be the strongest too so hes clearly a help.
none of those losses demonstrated any useful combat ability

inari's foxes arent going to fall for tear gas or playing dead, shiki's opponent is the only one who actually demonstrated useful powers but then not like he could afford it

they're managing to cheese their way through this friendly game, but demonstrating nothing that shows they could win a death match

Double-page supporter
"I should be the one taking care of him"... Fucking... NO. Don't take care of the piece of shit just kill him.

why are we redeeming kaede brooo fuck that guy
It's the worst part of the manga. The fucker is someone I wish would just die, I do not understand why the hell he's here. Don't the manga already have enough bait for female readers or something?

Cute Kaede's training arc is coming.

Wish this update faster. Newest arc pretty wild but there's so much text, I'm too lazy to read moonrunes :qq:

Users who are viewing this thread