Kemono Jihen - Vol. 17 Ch. 67 - Witch's Homeland

Supporter
Thanks for the translation. Happy to see it updated. I don't remember reading this though.

Dex-chan lover
I think the other upload was in parts, and it was taken down to be re-uploaded as a whole chapter.

Thanks for the re-upload, it helped with cohesiveness

Dex-chan lover
Bro I’m having dayshavoo bro I swear I read this already
Déjà Vu. =.=

That aside, might wanna clean better on page 19.

And yeah, it is a reupload, but I think only the first part with the Kitsunes was added? I don't recall reading that. Anyway!

Last edited:
I read this on another site where that uploader said he put it on mangadex. It was already gone from here though so u guys js read it before it was removed for whatever reason

Dex-chan lover
I think it is? Because there was definitely ch 67 before
reupload or? i swear I've read this before :pepehmm:
yeah we all did read this before T^T wtf is going on with this manga?!?!?’
Last time it was uploaded the person who was translating got a lot of negative feedback, so my theory is they deleted it to either to fix the mistakes and make it better or because they were embarrassed. You can still check out the thread

Dex-chan lover
Intersex isn't the proper term, if they can both get pregnant and knock up someone, the proper term is hermaphrodite.

Intersex is specifically for when they have traits of both sexes but one is non-functional. IE: someone with both a vagina and testicles but the testicles don't work.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter! Feels like it's been so long since I've last read this that I barely remember the plot.

Users who are viewing this thread