Kemono Jihen - Vol. 4 Ch. 12 - Madness

Dex-chan lover
I don't usually get emotionally invested in dramatic moments in manga, but this was done so well, the context, facial expressions, pacing, etc. That I wish nothing but death on that soulless asshat of an uncle.

Fed-Kun's army
oh boy i knew that this manga was gonna take a spicy ass turn as soon as i saw that one panel in the last chapter

Double-page supporter
when the bushy brows come out the enemy stands no chance. also I never thought an anime/manga doctor could rival shou tucker.

Dex-chan lover
TBH, from a human perspective, Uncle does have a point. But that just makes the story more interesting.

Double-page supporter
I’ve seen many douchbags in the time I’ve been alive,

But I’ve never seen such a DOUCH like this, dude doesn’t even deserve a painless death

Dude should just be tormented for life
They should torture him

Double-page supporter
Jesus, these poor fucking kids. One moment they are goofing around and we forget they are broken and traumatized until we see it head on like damn, chill.

Holy sh*t!!! That man is messed up. He took advantage of Shiki's innocent mother and made a breading factory out of her...

This shit took the cake for one of the most f0cked up shits ever bro, god damn, that’s not~ I can’t express my disgust of that dude.... (We must paint it black) drag him and make him suffer for eternity....

Dex-chan lover
Damn what are these fluids going down from my eyes,I lost my shit even more when his siblings said all of his mothers message for him,T-T.best mom in the series.😭😭😭.
Kill that motherfucker he made shiki's mom a baby machine.I can't swallow what he did to his mother and her on human form while getting fucked made it even worst.😭

Users who are viewing this thread