Kemono Jihen - Vol. 4 Ch. 12 - Madness

That uncle deserves a veeery slooooooow death. Slow torture him until he stop functioning.

Dex-chan lover
A bit harsh to start killing the siblings, but I guess it's ok if they're not pretty humanoids.

Group Leader
I don't know what I was expecting from the backstory, but I wasn't expecting this
*sobs* I WASNT EXPECTING THIIIIIISSSSFKVSLVK

Holy shit this is heavy and dark. That is definitely a powerful story which I'll remember for long...

Dex-chan lover
Oh holy shit, that's terrifying.

SO his mom was endlessly de facto raped and impregnated until her body couldn't take the strain anymore and she died. (And I don't know if this makes it better or worse but if the gestation period is shorter that means that she had to be raped more often and give birth to hundreds of those things but if it's longer than it means she had to carry them in her womb)

And so know he has all these Hollow Knight-esque failed siblings that are botched experiments out for blood.

Holy hell is that grimdark.

I know. The more you think through the logistics, the worst it gets. @Sonaldo
NTR implies she ever became fully willing, which I doubt...And god only knows if his uncle did anything to her himself...@Is1026

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane NTR has nothing to do with whether they are willing or not. Its just that its either rape or they are willing. Out of those options most find the first to be the more "normal" one.

The end result has nothing to do with whether its NTR worthy or not.

Dex-chan lover
This is the most fucked up shit I've ever read.

I hope they torture Shiki's uncle to death over the course of many weeks.

Dex-chan lover
The root of the word literally means "taken away by sleeping with." It means at some point they "switch sides" at some point to the person doing the NTRing. Otherwise, it's just cheating.

@Merilirem

Aggregator gang
Ah this is FMA all over again, that's a fucked uncle, like shit, really wanna be famous that much,

Users who are viewing this thread