Kemono Jihen - Vol. 4 Ch. 14 - The Golden Thread

Dex-chan lover
I. . . I Will just pretend this arc never happened and that she just went to buy some milk and just came back, yeah. That way I won't have to deal with any feelings.

Dex-chan lover
I need to fucking know what combination made the golden thread

from what I understand, it was most likely the uncle, since his sister is the only other humanoid, which probably means that its a chance that a human/arachne hybrid makes golden thread

.... I feel bad for his “siblings” though.... treated as cannon fodder just cause they’re not special or look non human....

Dex-chan lover
😭Shiki's arc is fucking good. Cant wait to see Akira and Kon.

Dex-chan lover
Happy Ending...

...Except for the years of psychological damage and the inevitable therapy bill that will await them with lots and lots of PTSD.

Oh, from what I've heard Akira's arc with his brother is even darker...No spoilers, though
Also, I still want Kon and MC to get together
@Sonaldo

Dex-chan lover
page 22 : if a police stops the car , then the tanuki guy is screwed , lol :
- police : yo , it is 2 a.m. , why are you transporting a tied-up , unconscious woman and 4 children ?
- um ... er ...eh ... well ...

page 28 : "o-hana" probably means "big-flower" in japanese , so there are flowers on her hair and her kimono .

What happened to their mother is horrible, but at least she's been healed and they're all together again.

And Shiki's uncle is in Hell, that helps a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread