Kemono Jihen - Vol. 6 Ch. 20 - Alone

Wow. Okay, so the spider lady had rape in it too, but this one just makes me feel actively foul for personal reasons. I did not need to revisit those memories.

holy FUCK, That was some harsh shit. I know and seen the tag but damn.

Dex-chan lover
Welp. Interesting to see a manga go the reverse route for once, and portray it as horrifying as it really would be.

still I have to comment on getting to see Inari naked, even in fox form LOL

Double-page supporter
Damn bro, always thought the older dude was just a piece of shit

This changes my perspective about him now (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

Double-page supporter
@Strenux I was just thinking this. In a way, and considering the setting, I guess it makes sense, but also they already touched on the subject with the spider lady plot, so It feels kinda repetitive. I wish they could have gone about it differently, give Yui a different backstory that didn't involve becoming a sex slave for people who are basically all related to him. The idea of their village being stuck in the past could have worked, but eh.

Lowkey was expecting him to pull a whole Itachi by the end when he bids Akira farewell. Too much for that hope.

As a woman... damn... shit... the...there's...certain...page...broke...me...my...innocence...F*****G!!! F**K!!!! UGGGHHHHHHHHH!!! DISGUSTING!!! AHHHHHHHHAGGGGGGAGGGGGGG!!!😨😰😱😡🤢🤮🤬🤮🤬🤮🤬

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

I like this manga as a whole, but these fucked up rape plots are difficult to digest ...

Dex-chan lover
Damn no wonder his face ended like a resting bitch face everyday,he was being raped since childhood,those pedo woman! this is so fucked up first shiki's mom,and now akira's brother,I wouldn't be shock if we found out kabane's parents were even on a worst fuck up situation later in the series.

Dex-chan lover
That... that was disturbing at the lowest.

I commend the author for crafting such a disgusting and reliable story, this happened in the male-centric society certainly would happen in a female one too, more so in one like the yuki-onago.

Normally i dont like the idea of fate intervening to wipe out a whole species but have to say the yuki-onago were playing a little too much with the preciousness of life.

Some of yall get upset about how the story is just shut up. The thing that makes a story good is on how similar it is to the real world. We have to be honest this is something that happens throughout time, blaming the author is just being a baby. I'll tell you right now this world is not a trigger happy world, this world is one of the most ruthless ones, just because you believe the world revolves around you it's a good world.

Gotta give the author props! It's not easy making the reader feel EVERY emotion when reading.
It's nuts seeing it the opposite of a few chapters prior where Shikis mum was on the receiving end of the rape.
pretty mental!

Users who are viewing this thread