Kemono Jihen - Vol. 6 Ch. 23 - Training

Oh, Kabane. Did we learn nothing from the last time you blew off Kon to hang with another girl?

Dex-chan lover
I knew Kon would train him with digging, and the fact that Kabane just goes along with it is hilarious. God I love these two.

Just how long of server maintenance does Mihai have to sit through that he can make all this stuff during it?

Lol Zenkichi saves Kon, and she chomps him.

No more training with Kon? Not that it was super helpful for him but... poor Kon gets the short end of the stick again. ;-;

Double-page supporter
Cmon man, really had to brush off Kons hole digging training

Aggregator gang
This training arc SUCKS. Where is my fox digging??? Stop making my girl sad 😂

Dex-chan lover
No author why you have to be so rude to KON, don't dig blocked our precious girl

I know she's tryin to deceive him but I still feel bad for Kon.

Dex-chan lover
i bet he could easily do it if he just went glow hair mode but for some reason he isnt getting serious

If Kon was educated properly she would probably be able to figure out that she’s being used

Double-page supporter
aren't ghouls a middle eastern myth? is that why they're not native to japan?

kabane isn't too aware of peoples feelings

poor kon too cause she is just use to following orders

I really hate kon/her chara

Why the creator even made her?!!!!!

Don't move the plot, don't move other charas, can't even think for their self, intentionally and unintentionally get in others way, sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I can't fathom how people do like her found her cute blah2 when she's such a fucking nuisance and useless at that (some charas are nuisance too but hey they're good at it damn)

The least you could do is not to get in others way, but you can't even do that much. Smh.

You're actually better when you're still Inaris's toy, rather than the useless nuisance you currently are. Smh. Sigh sigh

Hm that said, at least from a critic's pov, this is a good character. It don't feel one dimensional etc. Even though you hate the chara.

Users who are viewing this thread