Kemono Jihen

mip

anons say that all the girls want Kabane's Kabane. Is there a harem subplot?

Does anyone know what the chapter release schedule looks like? I hate waiting. chapter 51 and 52 have already been released (raw/Japanese version) but they have not been translated. So frustrating.

@mip " Is there a harem subplot?"

Hmm no not really. There is a chapter where two girls are interested in Kabane, but one of them is a lot younger than him. The author definitely focuses more on Kabane's relationship with the other character.

@0181sam
it was shinkis mother for the esperiment and akiras brother by all the women of his village, but i don’t remember the chapters correctly

@DeltaBlade it hasn’t the nudity but those chapters can be pretty disturbing for peoples that struggle with mental health or have some traumas because it shows sexual violence in two different case and times(obviously the actual act were a subtle scenes bc there wasn’t the whole act and it doesn’t shows much to be nudity)

now i’m putting a spoiler tag but i don’t think it’s an actual spoiler couse i don’t say anything about the very story and plot but i just explained the situation, anyway read it at your own “”risk”” ig

on the 1st case it shows a person that has “””””choose”””””(can’t call it choose though), through manipulation and persuasion, for the sake of the greater good to go through that and the reaction of one of his/her(don’t want to spoiler) loved ones seeing this scene and being traumatized by it

and the second one shows a minor going through that because an horrible sistem of the society of the place where he/she lives, the trauma that that kid had after experiencing it and the feelings that he felt on the moment and loosing his/her mental health (that arc was deep imo)

i think that if it will be censored on the anime i recommend you to read it in the manga because it looked very important to the story to me.

Aww the recent
chapter with kon and kabane reminded me of chihiro and haku in spirited away

Sem

Dex-chan lover
I know it's just a coincidence, but every time I see Mihai I think of Nijisanji's Kuzuha 😂

Would be great even despite the plot holes if there's no kabane x kon

I don't even remember why kabane has affections for kon, all kon ever did is bitching about inari..
If you're going to make a ship, can it be at the very very very least believable? I hate naruto and all the characters romantic pairing, since they're also unbelievable but even those are better.

Honestly I don't have an issue with the Kabane x Kon ship, it doesn't need to be deep especially since they're young and both emotionally stunted. He kept her company when she was down and was patient and nice to her, I figure there are far stupider reasons people have fallen in love. Rather than it being a focus like in romance manga this serves as a way to show some measure of development for them both emotionally, although with Kabane we see it in other ways since he's the protag, Kon just hasn't had enough "screentime." Emotional development is important for Kabane given how he was emotionless at the start, so having a foil in that regard makes sense. Also it's cute and that's always bonus points.

Users who are viewing this thread