Kemono Jihen

This is a gem! Great story and absolutely beautiful artwork <3. It reminds me of when I first read kimetsu no yaiba, the best type of shounen :).

For those put-off by the sexual violence tag, I've listed the pages that have suggestive panels below so you can skip them. I was a bit scared too... but they were pretty important plot elements which you can probably guess without seeing them, and like OboKa said, definitely not glorifying it.

Ch.11 P.37, Ch. 12 P.17,27-28 yuki-onna village
Ch. 20 P.22 arachne and the golden thread

YES FUCKING YES OMG I CANT BELIVE IT YES YES YES I FOUND IT I FOUND MY SECOND FAVORITE MANGA AFTER 2 YEARS LOST IT FOR SO LONG OMG I FOUND IT YES FINALLY YES I FOUND IT

i dont know why but the mc gives me gundam iron blooded orphans vibes
either way i would recommend to read this manga

bnk

Just read the raw for chapter 51

holy crap, the reunion between kon and kabane is so freaking sweet. Its very similar to Kabane and Kon catching each other in midair like in the anime OP. Also reminded me of the scene in Spirited Away, when Haku remembered his name and he and Chihiro hold each other in midair

While there are parts that are tragedy (Shiki's mom, the village of snake people getting burnt, and Akisa's brother's bullshit) and drama (Kon and Kabane's relationship, Aya and Kon's rivalry, Inari being a bitch), I think that romance is still much more of present than those two. imo, adding those two tags would be like adding the crossdressing tag to a series because in one chapter a girl pretended to be a guy. Not that I don't think that those are parts, I just don't think that they're as important parts

Users who are viewing this thread