Kemono Jihen

Group Leader
I honestly hate how Akira is handled in this series. He has a pretty clear way to get stronger while having character development: his powers require mental stability, so the less he wavers in battle the stronger he is. While shiki and kabane improve via funding more strengths in their powers, Akira literally just gets handed an ass pull power up to make him catch up. Instead of gaining confidence through his own efforts supported by his friends he just pops his super sayen or whatever.

Dex-chan lover
This had a really interesting start. and fell off really hard the more it progress.I waa really invested in this story but after the kitsunes got introduced i dont even know wtf am i reading anymore.This has become a utter garbage for me after they spare the fucking kitsunes (the uncle got killed of instantly and he only did it to one person,and the fucking kitsune kill many and he got spared.What tf is this shit? Do you get to live if you are handsome and your charcter design is interesting?,this is such a bull)And most of the plot after kitsunes were introduced feel like ass pull.(Time chamber,lab and etc).Overall this had a really cool and interesting starting point but got really really bad.

Aggregator gang
This manga is sooooo promising. I'm not a fan of the current battle arc, but am interested to see where it's going.

The potential this series has infinite. I'm honestly so shocked that I've never heard about it before I stumbled across it.

I don't know why not more people talk about this? Especially since it has an anime.

Users who are viewing this thread