Kemono Michi

Fed-Kun's army
Ye this is trash, it's supposed to be a comedy but it's not funny and it has nothing else no plot, no romance nothing just bad jokes...

Any one have any clue as to when the next update will be. just for peace of mind.

I've been reading this for 2 years and I still have no idea what the fuck is going on.

Double-page supporter
I'm really sad to be caught up on this because it's just a whole lot of fun and now I have to wait.
Check this series out if you haven't. Don't be put off by the art during the summoning at the start, it improves after that.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else getting nothing but "failed to load" messages across the board? No matter how much reloading I do, nothing seems to be working.

Dex-chan lover
"Ugh, another Isekai"
Read the description
"It might be worth a check"

Another really half assed isekai. This type of shit is what ruined the genre for me, and most likely a lot of others. The generic harem setting, the MC who gets chicks and power with minimal effort, using the same goddamn tropes from literally every other isekai with a boring ass MC. I don't have anything against harems if they actually do anything, but with experience I can tell that this is another half-assed attempt at harem. MC is liked by a ton of chicks, who he also likes, and then proceeds to do literally nothing. Make a move! Have a date! Do something for God's sake! Holy shit am I tired of seeing this boring shit in the latest updates feed. Thanks for reading my late night rant, hope you have a wonderful night tonight~!

Oh right, also, I think in this case the mangas better off not having the MC make any moves. Would kinda be pedophilia, and God knows I don't want to read that or see it in the MangaDex community. Doesn't really change the fact that this is boring as fuck. If you want to see a MC who's basically an unknowing furry, then go ahead and read this. For me, this is just a waste of time. Manhuas I can laugh at for being badly written and badly translated, but this shit is just bad. Boring as hell. 3/10. Cya~!

Dex-chan lover
@Ooferdoofer Did you read something else entirely when you posted your review here? There's ONE girl who likes him, and she just popped up recently. Also she's a succubus and he's a furry, and knows he's a furry, so it's a no-go. He's a pro-wrestler and hasn't changed in power at all, too.

Yeah, kinda overlooked the fact that this isn't a harem. Wording came out wrong. My opinion still didn't change, I don't find this interesting in the least, I'm sure there are people out there who love this kind of stuff, but I'm really not into it. Furrys just kinda weird me out.

Why are the comment sections across Mangadex just so awful? There is no discussion, everytime its just people saying stupid shit. "I dont like this because it has a harem." Well, it DOES have a harem tag? "This is shit because this has been done before." Or the guy below me - "Furries wierd me out" Then dont read an isekai story that contains beastmen? What the fuck did you expect?

I just started reading mangas for stories that interested me, but the vitriol in the comments is laughable and shallow. You dont have to read things you don't like, you know.

"Hoe high are the chances he meets someone from the Hydra fam-"

"Hey meet my furry friend!"

"oh fuuuuu"

So.. is that vampire girl (Joanna?) from the anime also in the novels? I need to know the full story.

Aggregator gang
uwaa, so that kraken gidorah is demon king or what? it's become more exiting :3

Users who are viewing this thread