Kemono Michi

Is this basically a fetish manga about a furry/zoophile? I'm on Volume 3 and the protagonist really gives off the furry vibes.

@*@ why are they so disorganized I cant tell whats the chronological order

"Outraged that he was asked to kill monsters, he german suplexed the princess" omg i cant 😂 help me. Was just scrolling through newly updated manga and found this gold. I guess I'll try reading this one.

Group Leader
Well if you like crazy MCs and seeing pretty girls getting seriously hurt by a german suplex, choke hold or any extravagant wrestle technic then this manga is for you! 🤣

Double-page supporter
Does carmilla popular in japan or something? Why does she appear in the cover a lot?

So.....he's a furry? How df are normal ppl supposed to relate to that? Also this is cringe af.

@HentaiSoulja Practice what you preach, lol. It's quite the irony you come and call the comments section awful, full of hypocrisy and redundant questions, and later consider it laughable that they bother reading something they know they won't like. The later being exactly what you're doing with the comments section.

Double-page supporter
HentaiSoulja yeah bc of that,i cannot read mangas properly,well example is fate stay night 2006,the comments say it sucked but i liked the anime,that's why you are the one reading it,not them,dont let them control your desire to read,do what you want and read it for yourself and enjoy it

This is a pretty good story. The only problem I had was that the more I read it the more I hated the male MC. I can't tell if he just gets more exaggerated along the way or not. It does get very old with him and the only joke becomes everyone acknowledging around him how crazy he is.

Users who are viewing this thread