Kemono Michi

Dex-chan lover
"Outraged that he was asked to kill monsters, he german suplexed the princess."

one of the best synopsis lines I've read to date

This MC is so selfish he makes Kazuma look like a good Samaritan in comparison. And he doesn't get punished enough for it.

It's complicated, but I think I'm fed with his furry ways.

Dex-chan lover
we are getting anime adaptation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv99fLExcVs

I was hooked with the Synopsis..
but then after i read..

i found this is not "eccentric" but totally a "Fetish" to animal.

I like pet, but not to the point like this dude do.
If people might ask this MC about sex, he would rather choose animals than human.

Dex-chan lover
"Outraged that he was asked to kill monsters, he german suplexed the princess. "

Okay, I'm sold.... I'll give this a read.

Contributor
As expected from the author of Konosuba. It would be a stretch to tag this as "harem," when it is literally just a dude that just happens to be surrounded by women coworkers. Rather, that harem tag is actually referring to him and his animals.

And I'm okay with that. No point in forcing together characters that are good on their own. He has a knack for writing Always Sunny in Another World characters

Nevermind Kazuma, Genzou is literal Thot slayer, suplexing breathing thots left and right.

It has Aqua masquerading as vampire. And like trashzuma and evil combatant, its fair game to drop kick, or a supplex, a woman.
I like it.

Can we all appreciate how good Ant-Man is? He buries the vamp and does daily chores.

E: I found out his name is Sieg.

go Sieg.

This is a prime example of editors sucking the cock of a mangaka that got a hit or two. They're so afraid to tell him no that they let this trash be published when it should have been flat out rejected.

Users who are viewing this thread